ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually think the Pure Boost X is kinda dope, definitely a cool concept. Also kinda nice for the ladies have something dope that the guy's don't get.

A spot I've been freelancing at has formed a new partnership with adidas and the Pure Boost X seems to be the model they're focusing on for the campaign.

If that's the case then I stand corrected. LOL
All good man.

BTW gonna try some insoles in the Y-3s for sure. After walking around in them a bit more, I feel like it'd be nice if my heel sat a little higher inside the shoe so an insole will probably be perfect. Got some extra insoles sitting around from my UB Kolors.

I actually think the Pure Boost X is kinda dope, definitely a cool concept. Also kinda nice for the ladies have something dope that the guy's don't get.

A spot I've been freelancing at has formed a new partnership with adidas and the Pure Boost X seems to be the model they're focusing on for the campaign.
my wife thought they looked alright but said she wouldn't wear em, shes too addicted to UB

All good man.

BTW gonna try some insoles in the Y-3s for sure. After walking around in them a bit more, I feel like it'd be nice if my heel sat a little higher inside the shoe so an insole will probably be perfect. Got some extra insoles sitting around from my UB Kolors.

Those are the exact insoles I put in mine. That's the way to go.

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes

Oooooh weee

View media item 1956388

View media item 1956389

Loving these beauts.

Super comfy. Somewhere between NMD & UB. Overall feel of the upper is closer to the PK NMDs but the sole is more cushioned.

Size 9 works well, could probably make an 8.5 work but I think the 9 is perfect. Might mess around with throwing an insole in them when I get back home but they feel great.

As a reminder, my sizing

Non-wool UBs - 10
wool UBs - 9.5
PK NMDs - 9

Still need to play around with the lacing and whatnot, rushed home on my lunch break to grab these off the porch. Only theoretical downside is they're almost as squeaky as the new UB outsole, but I can live with that.

These are so dope great cop

^^ City Socks are weird to me. Some photos I think they look great, other times I'm not crazy on it. On top of the photo above not being a great photo, I also don't care for the look in that shot. I think getting the sizing perfect on city socks will also be key.

Last edited:

my wife thought they looked alright but said she wouldn't wear em, shes too addicted to UB
My girl copped these pure boost X even though I wanted to get her UBs 
grin.gif
 She's been wearing Pure Boosts for a while so she knows about boost comfort. I will just get her the UBs eventually, her mind will be blown 
nthat.gif

Man if these Y-3s hadn't just arrived, seeing all these city sock shots would be driving me nuts.

The anticipation over finding out if I got the right size IS killing me though haha.
How are the soles on the Y-3s?  Any wearing down issues like the OG soles of UB?

those Y-3's are looking really nice, might have to be on the lookout for another deal like SJS. I have never really looked at Y-3s before.

laugh.gif
 I even recommended UBs to my parents and they are going to try them on tomorrow. 
Got my mom a pair for xmas and she can't stop talking about how much she loves em. Even sent me an email with the subject "walking on air".
Hard for me to say since I've only been wearing them for a couple hours at this point and I think it's a relatively new outsole design in general. The adidas Pure Boost ZG Primes use the same outsole I believe. It's a softer rubber than the continental outsole but it doesn't seem like it will wear down too badly. Probably EVA but I'm not sure.

Those OG UB soles are like erasers the way they wear down haha, this material doesn't seem that way.

BUT I've heard the soles on the Qasa highs are subject to wearing down as well so I'm not sure. Will report back after more significant wear.

Back
Top Bottom