ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. The Ubs are really narrow compared to the Yeezys. Im a 9.5 in most Nikes but for Ubs I have to go up to a 10.5 and Im a 10 in the 350s but 9.5 in the NMDs. I have a wide foot so Im all over the place in sizes lol

Got my OG's today but my creams are delayed until tomorrow and PKs next week... I need to stay away from these threads :lol:

F you USPS, I was going to leave work an hour and a half ago
You act surprised lol.  It's USPS, and in L.A.  Double whammy
laugh.gif

saw mail truck, got excited, dude was only picking up from our mail room

he said "the normal girl that delivers is off so it's gonna be a while bro"

those Y-3's are looking really nice, might have to be on the lookout for another deal like SJS. I have never really looked at Y-3s before.

They definitely look sexy when they are DS, but f that, I am done with white sole shoes. Way to much work for me to keep them looking clean.

Oooooh weee

View media item 1956388

View media item 1956389

Loving these beauts.

Super comfy. Somewhere between NMD & UB. Overall feel of the upper is closer to the PK NMDs but the sole is more cushioned.

Size 9 works well, could probably make an 8.5 work but I think the 9 is perfect. Might mess around with throwing an insole in them when I get back home but they feel great.

As a reminder, my sizing

Non-wool UBs - 10
wool UBs - 9.5
PK NMDs - 9

Still need to play around with the lacing and whatnot, rushed home on my lunch break to grab these off the porch. Only theoretical downside is they're almost as squeaky as the new UB outsole, but I can live with that.

So down a size and a half? They run that much wider and longer?

Back
Top Bottom