ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still not a lot of details on the highsnob UB release -- I asked their customer service if/when they will release this weekend, and they wouldn't even confirm that they are dropping sat, even though their IG said they will be dropping

What were these grey samples supposed to be for?

A collab that never got the green light?  Pattern is
pimp.gif
Yeah they're dope, I don't think they were intended as a collab, just a colorway they were experimenting with, and they seem like they're going to start dropping non-collab leather cage UBs so I wouldn't count them out just yet, pretty sure the tag listed them for SS16...

I had the chance to cop one of the pairs dude had up on eBay back when, but I thought they were fakes haha.

I swear, if you don't have white UBs by now or still ask where to find them, you probably don't really want them.

guys you really have to slow this thread down, i cant keep up with this.....1,5k new posting....come on 
laugh.gif

I swear, if you don't have white UBs by now or still ask where to find them, you probably don't really want them.
Unfortunately some who wants it still dont have it. Wonder what they do in life? This thread should be everyones life. Hahaha.

Unfortunately some who wants it still dont have it. Wonder what they do in life? This thread should be everyones life. Hahaha.
At this point it has nothing to do with this thread. Twitter blasts that ish on the weekly.

You could even walk into your local Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay/Footaction/Finishline and find them or in the worst case, give them the SKU and have the locate you a pair/bring one in.

NO EXCUSES lol

Last edited:

At this point it has nothing to do with this thread. Twitter blasts that ish on the weekly.

You could even walk into your local Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay/Footaction/Finishline and find them or in the worst case, give them the SKU and have the locate you a pair/bring one in.

NO EXCUSES lol
how about those that dont stay in 'murica? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom