ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

At this point it has nothing to do with this thread. Twitter blasts that ish on the weekly.

You could even walk into your local Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay/Footaction/Finishline and find them or in the worst case, give them the SKU and have the locate you a pair/bring one in.

NO EXCUSES lol
Maybe not everyone here lives in the states and other countries are much harder to find or ship to?

how about those that dont stay in 'murica? 
laugh.gif
I'm in Canada... NO EXCUSES lol

Maybe not everyone here lives in the states and other countries are much harder to find or ship to?
See above.

I'm not trying to stir the sh*t. Just trying to make a point or trying to help convince people for or against their future purchases.

So confirmed in the Y-3 thread, Matches size conversion from UK to US is a full size and not the same as Adidas/Y-3 conversion. I hope sizes works out for all those who ate.

Not true. I live in NYC and their really isnt any in big sizes at least . 10 10.5

Store locate and all that nonsense

So confirmed in the Y-3 thread, Matches size conversion from UK to US is a full size and not the same as Adidas/Y-3 conversion. I hope sizes works out for all those who ate.
So you're saying they listed the incorrect UK size but the correct US size?

Ugh man lol, that's confusing

Weird they're calling it a pack considering the blue/multi ST has been out for quite a while already, and why wouldn't the CNY be considered part of it.
You know those sneaker sites... LOL  BUT 4/2/16 Asia official release I guess?  

sportcheck had the white gradients. 

if you want the white non gradients, you will have to look at american sites
can never get them on sites like eastbay and champs, are there any others i should know about that ship to canada?

can never get them on sites like eastbay and champs, are there any others i should know about that ship to canada?
If you're in TO, order from any site and ship to Buffalo.

Even if EB, CH, or FL shipped the UBs to Canada (they may be locked to shipping within the USA), you'd be paying $14 shipping and duties/taxes up front (another $50 around).

You might as well make the trip to the border and grab them.

Last edited:

Bro its a half size I've said this multiple times. I ordered 2 pairs from matches

10UK = 10.5 US

and 6UK = 6.5 US

Pic via my girl: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom