ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I swear, if you don't have white UBs by now or still ask where to find them, you probably don't really want them.

Seriously lol
Unfortunately some who wants it still dont have it. Wonder what they do in life? This thread should be everyones life. Hahaha.

At this point it has nothing to do with this thread. Twitter blasts that ish on the weekly.

You could even walk into your local Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay/Footaction/Finishline and find them or in the worst case, give them the SKU and have the locate you a pair/bring one in.

NO EXCUSES lol

See above.

I'm not trying to stir the sh*t. Just trying to make a point or trying to help convince people for or against their future purchases.
Honestly, I could easily just pay resell and get a pair if I wanted to. You can say I don't want it bad enough, but I just refuse to pay resell - especially for a general release. I admit, I'm late to the White UB party, but there have been two restocks recently and the timing is just horrible for us west coast people since a lot of us are still sleeping around 6-7 AM.

Fortunately, fellow NT member @Texian  was able to throw the oop and picked up a pair in my size. Major props his way. 

Last edited:
They just came in today and I wasted no time to put them on. So glad I cancelled my first order or they would have been way too big. I went half size down and there is still a little room in front. But I absolutely love them. Thanks to all that helped me get these.

View media item 1974309

I can't wait to get mine! what size did you go with and what's your normal UB size?
Unfortunately i don't wear UBs due to my wide feet but i went with my Y-3 Retro Boost size and its very similar. Enough room to breathe on the sides and a slight space by the toecaps but i don't mind. 

Last edited:
I'm late to the UB party, I don't have any excuses. It's just really hard to get a pair when you click on every link when there is a restock and you can't get past the splash page... There's no way to have control of that soooooo... If so, someone give me tips lol

I'm late to the UB party, I don't have any excuses. It's just really hard to get a pair when you click on every link when there is a restock and you can't get past the splash page... There's no way to have control of that soooooo... If so, someone give me tips lol
Follow on twitter all the people that tweets those kind of link and turn on mobile notification...  

Waiting on a restock isn't even worth it. You can usually find a pair of GR's for resale for not much over retail. 

Double up pair of ZGs just arrived at work, curious to see how the 8.5 feels compared to the 9

Sorry if it has been asked multiple times (the pages fly too fast here) but what is the sizing like on the ZG Knits? I wear US10 in all UBs and have a decent bit of room. Thanks.

And the results of the feast are in. Yup wearing mine too.
damn on feet looks better than the stock pictures. could never figure out how to get the code sent. hopefully prices will drop eventually. 200 for those are a deal

Mine should be here tmmrw instead of expected delivery day which was today. My package is chilling at lax customs.

Double up pair of ZGs just arrived at work, curious to see how the 8.5 feels compared to the 9
Sorry if it has been asked multiple times (the pages fly too fast here) but what is the sizing like on the ZG Knits? I wear US10 in all UBs and have a decent bit of room. Thanks.
Well after trying on the 8.5, I'd say it really depends on the kind of fit you're looking for.

The 9 is .5 down from TTS for me and it's the first pair of these I had tried on and I love the fit, but the 8.5 is a full size down for me and it also works, it's just a much more snug fit. Foot is more locked in and whatnot. Going to have to try them on when I get home with some different socks to see which fit I actually prefer.

Will likely be keeping both. Maybe I'll use the 8.5s as the summer version and only wear thin no shows and use the 9s for the winter and wear a slightly thicker sock (not sure thick though, they're not actually all that roomy)

Last edited:
Half size down should do it. 

I also agree with @tankdayglo. Even though i don't have another size i can tell if i go smaller i would have a more locked down snug fit. 

Last edited:

Half to full size down. A 9 would probably work for you if you have space on the 10 ub

Back
Top Bottom