ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smile.gif
cream

Because I used to do the same, I no longer where my kicks while driving. Most of my heel cup scuffs came from the floor mat or carpet when driving, not anymore :smile: While this is not practical for most, it really helps with the wear and tear on the back of your most prized shoes. My Gucci sandals are perfect for the in-between moments.
I used to drive with my slippers when I was driving stick.  But now I can wear my shoes and just be cautious of how I drive. 
laugh.gif

I'm about to look for some good, cheap driving shoes, have taken to putting an old (but clean) t-shirt on the floor mat to keep the heel of my boost from getting dirty but it's such a rinky-dink setup.
I have an all weather mats on mine so the rubber doesnt get bad as a carpet mat...  Hahaha!  I can also wipe it down when ever lol

I used to drive with my slippers when I was driving stick.  But now I can wear my shoes and just be cautious of how I drive. :lol:

Lol. My girl wasn't into sneakers much until very recently. She used to always kid me about the extra minutes it took to get my shoes on after exiting or entering when driving. Now that she got a couple of kicks she absolutely loves, one of course a UB, she has commented on how the heel is getting scuffed up. I haven't heard her say a word about the minutes it takes me to get them off and on now. She finally understood. Silence.

1 minute in and someone already claimed he's getting the creams...  One of the admins. lol  

Lol. My girl wasn't into sneakers much until very recently. She used to always kid me about the extra minutes it took to get my shoes on after exiting or entering when driving. Now that she got a couple of kicks she absolutely loves, one of course a UB, she has commented on how the heel is getting scuffed up. I haven't heard her say a word about the minutes it takes me to get them off and on now. She finally understood. Silence.
Ten minutes though?

People were commenting 500 for white and creams, 700 for white creams and MG...  LOL Offering higher than whats posted.  
laugh.gif

People complain about resellers but it's those dumb-dumbs that are the real problem to me...
The thirst is real for them creams...  LOL  Who would have thought that $250 is a "steal" now...  Thats how much I paid for mine and I was hesitant...  
laugh.gif

Sold my extra pair of creams for 250 and the buyer has to consider it for a few days haha. Good times I guess.

Back
Top Bottom