ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently?

nah maybe a month or so ago. crazy how things changed so quickly. im really glad i have one to rock and one ds but wouldnt mind doubling up again if the restock is real.

My HOH just received Navy ultra boosts today... I'll keep my eyes peeled for creams there.

nah maybe a month or so ago. crazy how things changed so quickly. im really glad i have one to rock and one ds but wouldnt mind doubling up again if the restock is real.
Ah... Yeah I copped mine back in Feb for $250 LOL 

So should i wait on buying core blacks? Are they updating cores with a continental sole?

So should i wait on buying core blacks? Are they updating cores with a continental sole?
Not quite. They're re-doing them w/ all black gradient pattern, similar to the upcoming triple whites.

But they are about to release triple black UBs w/ the og knit pattern.

Seems near impossible to find any UB in Toronto and GTA (surrounding areas). Does anyone have any in-store info or anything online? 

Not quite. They're re-doing them w/ all black gradient pattern, similar to the upcoming triple whites.

But they are about to release triple black UBs w/ the og knit pattern.
I guess i will get both. I wouldnt mind some an all black wave pattern as well as a og knit blackouts

Back
Top Bottom