ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no comment
happy.gif
Probly 100 then. You're gonna be a millionaire by the end of the weekend most likely.

The west coast will get pairs but it makes sense that smaller markets are getting large quantities. I'm pretty sure Champs and chain stores are one of the few if not the only places to buy high end Adidas shoes so it makes sense that stock would end up in the mid west or a south texas town that I know of. there are a lot more Adidas accounts in larger markets like the bay or LA so these chain stores might not receive as much stock as a smaller market in the midwest. An analogy would be how Chilis or apple bees thrive in smaller towns but don't do well in larger markets where consumers have more options. that being said /I'm sure the west coast will get pairs eventually.

OK Noob here.... Talked to 3 different customers service reps till I got a supervisor who was able to give a better explanation. Not sure if this 100% correct, but this is what I got:

West Coast in-store orders are being cancelled because there currently is not stock for West Coasts stores due to them being in transit. This is an in store only release. After they arrive, tonight and tomorrow and accounted for in store inventory, You may visit stores 7 in CA that will have them or any champs to order and the it will attempt to fulfill your order from the store inventory. No warehouse inventory for the west coast. 

I would love to debunk this, so could anyone from the west coast confirm their in store order?

I didn't get all 7 stores, but 3 were LA, SF, SM. I think I heard Sacramento as well and one in SD. 

Again, this is only what I was told and it may not be true.
Oh boy if Sac is getting em I may have to skip class tomorrow morning

OK Noob here.... Talked to 3 different customers service reps till I got a supervisor who was able to give a better explanation. Not sure if this 100% correct, but this is what I got:

West Coast in-store orders are being cancelled because there currently is not stock for West Coasts stores due to them being in transit. This is an in store only release. After they arrive, tonight and tomorrow and accounted for in store inventory, You may visit stores 7 in CA that will have them or any champs to order and the it will attempt to fulfill your order from the store inventory. No warehouse inventory for the west coast. 

I would love to debunk this, so could anyone from the west coast confirm their in store order?

I didn't get all 7 stores, but 3 were LA, SF, SM. I think I heard Sacramento as well and one in SD. 

Again, this is only what I was told and it may not be true.
I literally posted my experience a few posts back. Now this may be true but I have already confirmed with the CS I have spoken to and the store they are shipping from in IL that they are shipping to me.

Maybe the SF store was doing pre-orders for their shipment arriving or West Coast already exhausted all locations that had stock so there is no where to look anymore.

Regardless West is next either tomorrow or Thursday.

Side by side. Forgot how nice the royals are. Haven't worn them yet. $100 purchase from sweatshop. Those were the days (literally 3-4 months ago but feels like 3-4 years)
Blue does match your LA Rams
smile.gif

Like I said before the 100+ pages of cream talk, Royal provide that pop. Navys are too subtle. I got gray/white/black to rotate from for that.

I literally posted my experience a few posts back. Now this may be true but I have already confirmed with the CS I have spoken to and the store they are shipping from in IL that they are shipping to me.

Maybe the SF store was doing pre-orders for their shipment arriving or West Coast already exhausted all locations that had stock so there is no where to look anymore.

Regardless West is next either tomorrow or Thursday.
Ok.. Well I must have been typing this when you posted a few posts back So didnt see that you (someone from the bay) had got a confirmed order. Congrats

footlocker posted they have navy ub in stores. are they hiding creams ?? :nerd:

actually never thought about the royals matching the Rams gear. You're right. These will be worn every Sunday to watch my team go 8-8.

#FireFisher

Anyone here from Vegas that would like to help each other out? PM me.. I'm down to help us try to get our pairs. I just want one lol!

might be some truth to that. my orders were cancelled. placed instore orders in sf.

So the champs worker confirmed that no Texas stores got any stock of creams after giving her the SKU. this tells me they're gonna start showing up either tomorrow or Thursday since that's their second shipment day of the week

Anyone here from Vegas that would like to help each other out? PM me.. I'm down to help us try to get our pairs. I just want one lol!
Champs In Fashion Show Mall said there receiving the chalks on either Thursday or Friday. They received the navy ones today.

Haha I got an inbox full of ppl asking if they can get their sizes and willing to throw extra money for gas
laugh.gif
It's even funnier when it's dudes that you never see post on this thread or any other for that matter. 
laugh.gif
  Dudes that dont help others wanting to get ooped.  Miss me with that. 

Back
Top Bottom