ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many creams popping up on ebay today all from southern states and east coast, I'm seeing more new creams than navys...

So the champs worker confirmed that no Texas stores got any stock of creams after giving her the SKU. this tells me they're gonna start showing up either tomorrow or Thursday since that's their second shipment day of the week
I've talked to two Texas store that expect a shipment tomorrow. We'll see though.

So many creams popping up on ebay today all from southern states and east coast, I'm seeing more new creams than navys...

Sadly, while this is true at the moment, there will still be a lot of salty people not being able to cop. The hype of UB's gets bigger everyday.

Sadly, while this is true at the moment, there will still be a lot of salty people not being able to cop. The hype of UB's gets bigger everyday.
Tis unfortunate 
mean.gif

Did anyone cop creams from any champs in Florida?

Not my pic...saw on twitter from resller in Indiana:

Repped. Thanks for posting this. Not gonna lie, I was close to paying resale. But seeing this reminded me why I pay retail. This kind of behavior is incorrigible.

For those small footers there's a 8.5 in women's on ebay wool Greys. Item #231901995965 looks like they've never been worn. For 112$

Last edited:

Damn man, I thought I already caught my L. But you drop this info and it just extended my L even longer. The same people who were able to do in-store orders today at my local Champs are gonna be the same ones who are going to be able to do it again tomorrow while I'm stuck at work. 
mean.gif

Any folks in Bay Area / San Francisco want to oop me a pair size 8?? I'll send you nudes! 
wink.gif

L stands for Love right? hahah

Damn man, I thought I already caught my L. But you drop this info and it just extended my L even longer. The same people who were able to do in-store orders today at my local Champs are gonna be the same ones who are going to be able to do it again tomorrow while I'm stuck at work. :smh:

Any folks in Bay Area / San Francisco want to oop me a pair size 8?? I'll send you nudes! :wink:  
I hear you, carpooled to work so I had to borrow another coworkers car to drive to the nearest champs to place my order...only to get it cancelled...if I try that again I'll get laughed out of the office hahaha

I hear you, carpooled to work so I had to borrow another coworkers car to drive to the nearest champs to place my order...only to get it cancelled...if I try that again I'll get laughed out of the office hahaha
Just bring back lunch haha

Restock life just ain't for me man. Especially not if they drop during the weekdays like this AND allow people to purchase multiple pairs. 

I don't really have any problems with resellers unless they're purchasing like 4-5 pairs. You wanna buy one for yourself and sell that pair? Cool. Double up and keep one for yourself and sell the other? Cool. But 5+ pairs? Damn you!! 

you would think they would limit people to 2 pairs per person at most :lol:

Is this for Dallas? I'm pretty sure the galleria champs was annoyed from the calls they must've been getting
Probably so.... their line was busy around noon when I reached out.

They told me should get some tomorrow along with Town east Mall.

Anyone had any luck with stores in the Philly area? I called the one in Springfield Mall earlier this afternoon but they replied that they don't carry any UB's and didn't have any info about shipments.

Last edited:

Anyone had any luck with stores in the Philly area? I called the one in Springfield Mall earlier this afternoon but they replied that they don't carry any UB's and didn't have any info about shipments.
Springfield Mall Champs is a low level store - they don't get any limited releases.  Cherry Hill Mall (NJ) is the only place that might have them.

Back
Top Bottom