ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea They Were Going To Hold It But Three Chinese dudes Came In There And Talked There Way Into them. Wanted an 8, but they said that was on hold and gave me a 12. I left maybe 5 minutes before you.

You were after me. They told me only a 12 left...I was furious with those aholes...I didn't even bother..

Thanks for the info tho

You were after me. They told me only a 12 left...I was furious with those aholes...I didn't even bother..

Thanks for the info tho
was an 8 on the display? My boy who went in right after me said some guy was mad cuz he came from Brooklyn and missed out. Either way it's crazy, that's why I don't get mad at stores when it's no holds or anything

The had some at the galleria?? They told me they didn't get any as of 545 today

Last edited:
was an 8 on the display? My boy who went in right after me said some guy was mad cuz he came from Brooklyn and missed out. Either way it's crazy, that's why I don't get mad at stores when it's no holds or anything

There was nothing on display. Just the silver and black UB I believe.

Bro...the store manager aka Raymond the prick told me over the phone he was gonna hold my size down as long as I pick it up end of the day. I drove during rush hour to 125th from south BK...wouldn't you be mad? If it's not guaranteed and fcfs I wouldn't be pissed bout it or even bother. But the fact the manager aka Raymond the prick said he will hold gave me hope.

Anyway...moving on

placed an order on jackrabbit.com the other day for what I thought was some black UBs. They had them on sale for $99 so I couldnt pass them up. Open the box today and they ended up being OG black/Purple UBs instead. Im not mad :nthat:  

Dude that's awesome. Is the link still up?

placed an order on jackrabbit.com the other day for what I thought was some black UBs. They had them on sale for $99 so I couldnt pass them up. Open the box today and they ended up being OG black/Purple UBs instead. Im not mad :nthat:  

What?! Do they have fsr?

lmao the day i go up to dallas from houston theres creams at memorial and the galleria... ****

Back
Top Bottom