ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
almost pulled the trigger on some navy's today at my footlocker in tysons corner mall, fairfax virginia but I want those creams so bad. Also, found out the bloomingdales there has a y-3 account, the zg's were there but I just couldn't doing it knowing that creams are out there.

There was nothing on display. Just the silver and black UB I believe.

Bro...the store manager aka Raymond the prick told me over the phone he was gonna hold my size down as long as I pick it up end of the day. I drove during rush hour to 125th from south BK...wouldn't you be mad? If it's not guaranteed and fcfs I wouldn't be pissed bout it or even bother. But the fact the manager aka Raymond the prick said he will hold gave me hope.

Anyway...moving on
nah I feel you, he shouldn't say that he's holding something and not keep his word. That store just ain't experience any foot traffic and didn't know better

HOUSTON folks, sounds like Galleria location is holding back on some of them, eh? Tough market out there.

I was able to get a size 10.5 from Memorial City Mall. It was their last pair.

Yea They Were Going To Hold It But Three Chinese dudes Came In There And Talked There Way Into them. Wanted an 8, but they said that was on hold and gave me a 12. I left maybe 5 minutes before you.
Per 100 pages back...why they gotta be Asian though . 
roll.gif

almost pulled the trigger on some navy's today at my footlocker in tysons corner mall, fairfax virginia but I want those creams so bad. Also, found out the bloomingdales there has a y-3 account, the zg's were there but I just couldn't doing it knowing that creams are out there.
they have the pure boost at the bloomingdales?

doesn't champs get shipments in on tuesday and thursday? my local vegas store said shipments still on the east coast and it might come in friday..

Per 100 pages back...why they gotta be Asian though . :rofl:
lol they just happened to be Asian, for adidas hypie items Asians be beasting out, just like for jordan GRs you'll have everyone and their mom's out for em

When it comes to adidas...Asia is on top of it...when I travelled across Asia...I absolutely did not see a single pair of UB sitting on the shelf...not even the crappy color ways..the employees tell me any UB will be sold out the first day.

lol they just happened to be Asian, for adidas hypie items Asians be beasting out, just like for jordan GRs you'll have everyone and their mom's out for em
I know only kid. Just trolling the people who got hurt by attempt at puns.

People scooping up any sizes at this point for trade/resell.

Creams were my last frontier. Once they arrive at my doorstep, wallet will be safe until 2017.

we talk so much about terrible store employees and how some act high and mighty...

But to be honest, I think I'd be a jerk too dealing with 90% of you.

You guys really are annoying. Acting a fool.

Last edited:
we talk so much about terrible store employees and how some act high and mighty...

But to be honest, I think I'd be a jerk too dealing with 90% of you.

You guys really are annoying. Acting a fool.

Eh... More like 95-98%

FSR of Navys at Tysons?

Back
Top Bottom