ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Navy slander in here! I'm completely on the opposite side. Navy's are filthy. And the neon tips put it over the top for me. Such a subtle thing that gets me warm and fuzzy.

Updated list:

1. OG
2. Creams
3. Silver or Grey
4. Olives
5. Core Blacks
6. Navy
7. 3M
8. Burg
9. Purple Ash
10. SNS

Others receiving votes: White Gradients (Womens), (x2), White, Royals, MG, High Snob.

(I don't own Burgs, SNS, White Gradients or High Snob - all could be higher if I owned them).

Non cages don't make my list.
3M so underrated there. One of my favorite colorways.

Dang navys before 3ms ouch. I like the lace tips on the navys too but overall its lacking imo. Thats what makes the world cool tho imagine if we all liked the same stuff....boring repped for your honest opinions unaffected by the beast known as hype

to be honest, 5-7 is all equal to me. Not much of a difference. The three could all switch spots on any given day. :nthat:

Last edited:
The Navy slander in here! I'm completely on the opposite side. Navy's are filthy. And the neon tips put it over the top for me. Such a subtle thing that gets me warm and fuzzy.

Updated list:

1. OG
2. Creams
3. Silver or Grey
4. Olives
5. Core Blacks
6. Navy
7. 3M
8. Burg
9. Purple Ash
10. SNS

Others receiving votes: White Gradients (Womens), (x2), White, Royals, MG, High Snob.

(I don't own Burgs, SNS, White Gradients or High Snob - all could be higher if I owned them).

Non cages don't make my list.

I just sold my sns this week and regret it because in person they are easily the cleanest of all collab UB so far if not all UB. The leather cage is tough. Also 3M> core black all day

Mannnn all these grailed sellers wanting over $350 shipped for creams. Id pull the trigger at $280 but no more than that. 

Last edited:
Dang navys before 3ms ouch. I like the lace tips on the navys too but overall its lacking imo. Thats what makes the world cool tho imagine if we all liked the same stuff....boring repped for your honest opinions unaffected by the beast known as hype

to be honest, 5-7 is all equal to me. Not much of a difference. The three could all switch spots on any given day. :nthat:

Sometimes it's easy to forget the huge number of colorways they've already given us for UBs.

Navys are nice I've just never been able to pull the trigger for some reason, the OGs on the other hand, continue to elude me.

Think I've found some SBs though...

Mannnn all these grailed sellers wanting over $350 shipped for creams. Id pull the trigger at $280 but no more than that. 
I see a lot of creams in my local b/s/t fb groups asking $280-$300 shipped. But you are in CA so that probably makes a difference. 

I see a lot of creams in my local b/s/t fb groups asking $280-$300 shipped. But you are in CA so that probably makes a difference. 
Damn, those are the deals im looking for. I live 20 mins away from the US border so usually get stuff shipped to the PO box in WA.

Ruvilla just tweeted "1AM EST"... Maybe Creams? 

Thought i was finally done searching ... Ruvilla has my size in core blacks and it gives the option to change the country to Canada in the shipping info, then when I finally checkout it says they only ship within the US.. You almost made me the happiest Canadian in the world for showing me this site. I guess my search continues
mean.gif

Thought i was finally done searching ... Ruvilla has my size in core blacks and it gives the option to change the country to Canada in the shipping info, then when I finally checkout it says they only ship within the US.. You almost made me the happiest Canadian in the world for showing me this site. I guess my search continues
mean.gif
Tons of Core Black's on ebay that would probably ship to Canada.. check there. 

Thought i was finally done searching ... Ruvilla has my size in core blacks and it gives the option to change the country to Canada in the shipping info, then when I finally checkout it says they only ship within the US.. You almost made me the happiest Canadian in the world for showing me this site. I guess my search continues:smh:

How far from the border are you? Do you have a valid passport?

Can someone be kind enough to post a side by side pic of MG and WG..
got a good deal on some MG on the fence
TIA

I don't know if this has been answered already, but has anyone tried on the Solebox in their TTS and .5 size down and felt sizing down was better?  

I just tried on the Solebox and they definitely have more room compared to my Wood Woods and other UBs.  I'm just scared that going .5 is going to be too tight.  I tried going .5 down in the OGs and my toes were curling up.

Sometimes it's easy to forget the huge number of colorways they've already given us for UBs.

Navys are nice I've just never been able to pull the trigger for some reason, the OGs on the other hand, continue to elude me.

Think I've found some SBs though...

Thats :smokin hope you get ur pair of sb, youve racked up enough good karma in this thread to catch a break.

How likely is it that Champs would get the shipment of creams on sat or sun?

do they even have shipments over the weekend?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom