ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
by the way, whats this Lavender i read about the Hi Snob's? Is there really hints of lavender in it? I can't see it

Went to Arden Fair Mall in Sac today to try and get creams for my gf, but no luck at all.  Footlocker had Navy UB and Champs had 3 NMDS (Black, Navy, White all mesh) and 3 Ultra boost (black, black grad, Navy).  Footlocker also had the grade school triple white Ultra boost smallest size they had was a 6.  Guy told my girlfriend that is a 8 in Women, but I would think that would be a 7-7.5; still too big for her anyways. 

Tried on the NMD to figure out my size for the upcoming Triple black, but I noticed that they fit TTS; must be the mesh.   I'm probably going to have to try primeknit NMDS somehow.

Lastly, the employee at Champs was talking to us about the cream ultra boost and she said they should be getting some soon.  Their shipment got delayed and footlocker should have some as well.  Gotta be quick though, she also said a guy came with 4 girls and they all bought most sizes out for NMD and Ultra boost which sucks for those that just want a pair to rock.  All I can say is that you gotta check every week day for creams since that is how most retail stores work.  

P.S. slept on the Navy, but bought her brother NMD for a grad gift.

So, I tried on the all white mesh NMDs ...I'm probably one of the few in here that don't really care for them. In the brief time I was wearing them, the seemed short and stubby (not astetically, but fit wise) or rather wide and short in length. With TTS, my toe was touching the end of the toebox, yet the width seemed plenty wide. Maybe too wide. Albeit I didn't tie them up, but, eh ... Get the feeling I won't be a fan of these. OGs didn't do much for me either with the red and blue legos. Additionally, they felt really stiff to me and the heel area felt "cardboardy" as well.

My pockets should probably be thanking me for not enjoying them in the little time I tried them on, but I just don't get what's special about these shoes. Maybe I'll have a change of heart later because that certainly has happened plenty of times, but I get the feeling it will not be the case this time. Maybe I should try .5 up when they're available for me to try on. 
ohwell.gif

by the way, whats this Lavender i read about the Hi Snob's? Is there really hints of lavender in it? I can't see it
This is the only pic I've seen where you can kinda see it, posted on here earlier

Last edited:

So, I tried on the all white mesh NMDs ...I'm probably one of the few in here that don't really care for them. In the brief time I was wearing them, the seemed short and stubby (not astetically, but fit wise) or rather wide and short in length. With TTS, my toe was touching the end of the toebox, yet the width seemed plenty wide. Maybe too wide. Albeit I didn't tie them up, but, eh ... Get the feeling I won't be a fan of these. OGs didn't do much for me either with the red and blue legos. Additionally, they felt really stiff to me and the heel area felt "cardboardy" as well.

My pockets should probably be thanking me for not enjoying them in the little time I tried them on, but I just don't get what's special about these shoes. Maybe I'll have a change of heart later because that certainly has happened plenty of times, but I get the feeling it will not be the case this time. Maybe I should try .5 up when they're available for me to try on. 
ohwell.gif
i think they're trash as well. didn't like that little tab that rubbed against my heel when walking. all the mesh ones are absolutely garbage.

Last edited:

Went to Arden Fair Mall in Sac today to try and get creams for my gf, but no luck at all.  Footlocker had Navy UB and Champs had 3 NMDS (Black, Navy, White all mesh) and 3 Ultra boost (black, black grad, Navy).  Footlocker also had the grade school triple white Ultra boost smallest size they had was a 6.  Guy told my girlfriend that is a 8 in Women, but I would think that would be a 7-7.5; still too big for her anyways. 

Tried on the NMD to figure out my size for the upcoming Triple black, but I noticed that they fit TTS; must be the mesh.   I'm probably going to have to try primeknit NMDS somehow.

Lastly, the employee at Champs was talking to us about the cream ultra boost and she said they should be getting some soon.  Their shipment got delayed and footlocker should have some as well.  Gotta be quick though, she also said a guy came with 4 girls and they all bought most sizes out for NMD and Ultra boost which sucks for those that just want a pair to rock.  All I can say is that you gotta check every week day for creams since that is how most retail stores work.  

P.S. slept on the Navy, but bought her brother NMD for a grad gift.
Ya man I blew up their phones today
laugh.gif
. Sac is getting creams, I was told probably monday or tuesday by the morning and afternoon shift managers at Champs, and FTL said they have no idea when but they're coming. Modesto mall claims they aren't expecting but if my theory is correct then they'll have pairs because they got Navys

Contenpl
Ya man I blew up their phones today:lol: . Sac is getting creams, I was told probably monday or tuesday by the morning and afternoon shift managers at Champs, and FTL said they have no idea when but they're coming. Modesto mall claims they aren't expecting but if my theory is correct then they'll have pairs because they got Navys
Hope you cook man, I'll just have to try for another in-store order.

I don't know if this has been answered already, but has anyone tried on the Solebox in their TTS and .5 size down and felt sizing down was better?  

I just tried on the Solebox and they definitely have more room compared to my Wood Woods and other UBs.  I'm just scared that going .5 is going to be too tight.  I tried going .5 down in the OGs and my toes were curling up.
Definitely go down .5

I don't know if this has been answered already, but has anyone tried on the Solebox in their TTS and .5 size down and felt sizing down was better?  

I just tried on the Solebox and they definitely have more room compared to my Wood Woods and other UBs.  I'm just scared that going .5 is going to be too tight.  I tried going .5 down in the OGs and my toes were curling up.
Definitely go down .5

For real? You think if I wear a 9.5 in chalks I should wear a 9 in SBs? Feel like most people have told me TTS...

I felt the same way. At that moment, i decided I would never be in need of a pair of NMD's. Money saved.

Felt like this knowing i can now move on from needing any
As I said in the NMD thread, if you compare any boost shoe to the UBs, they lose. Good entry-level shoe for new converts though. A whole bunch of people in the Bay are converting to NMDs saying its the most comfortable shoe ever.

They may be blinded by the hype, but they also may have never tried UBs. I hope they never do, so more UBs for us.

ADC playing around with the ub. Just added the grey/multi back up but with no sizes and a size 9 mg but can't add to cart. And a new captcha system. Like Nike's old one with the pictures.

Last edited:
View media item 1985234So I got my black and white flat 3m laces. I know this has been asked before but im planning to switch laces for my 2 pairs. My choices are coreblack,MG,whites and silver. Which pair is the best looking to use the black and white laces?

Last edited:
For real? You think if I wear a 9.5 in chalks I should wear a 9 in SBs? Feel like most people have told me TTS...
I wear sz 8.5 UB for all colorways I have. My sz 7.5 solebox fits but sz 8 would be perfect so yeah, they fit .5 larger.

So I got my black and white flat 3m laces. I know this has been asked before but im planning to switch laces for my 2 pairs. My choices are coreblack,MG,whites and silver. Which pair is the best looking to use the black and white laces?
White Gradient w/ white 3m laces would look sick

Lol it's like a taunt with those MGs. Maybe it's a precursor to...dare I say...another restock??

Back
Top Bottom