ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1987628
received a code yesterday thanks to nicholas for using my referal code.
an hour later i get an email from matches telling me of the black Y-3 Pure Boost.
I planned to stop buying for the next 4 months.
I prolly woulda just ignored the black y3 even tho i have the white one. but this code pushed me to grab to complete the set.

i'll post a referral code if there is one. when i made my purchase for the white Y-3 Pure Boost last week a pop-up came instantly. this time, nothing.
i'm thinking matches curtails the code if it is one from a thank you code for referring. but who knows.

you guys convinced me. Actually i was already there, but ya helped me make that jump. Appreciate it!

received a code yesterday thanks to nicholas for using my referal code.
an hour later i get an email from matches telling me of the black Y-3 Pure Boost.
I planned to stop buying for the next 4 months.
I prolly woulda just ignored the black y3 even tho i have the white one. but this code pushed me to grab to complete the set.

i'll post a referral code if there is one. when i made my purchase for the white Y-3 Pure Boost last week a pop-up came instantly. this time, nothing.
i'm thinking matches curtails the code if it is one from a thank you code for referring. but who knows.

Apologies, we are in the process of restoring our Twitter account - please double-check to be sure you are following our Twitter account, as our follower list seems to have been lost.

Twitter: @CookinSilence

Last edited:
did you have to negotiate him down to that price? Good work

He had them listed for $700 on eBay & I noticed he was local so I offered him $600 cash & he accepted. But then in his pics he sent, he pointed out that the box was slightly damaged, so I got him down to $580.

Most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks but got rid of a couple things that made it a lot easier.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't know, and I;m ashamed to admit it, but i always thought Tank's avatar was an old looking Mos Def. Did not know that was Chapelle until Earl's gif!!!!

He had them listed for $700 on eBay & I noticed he was local so I offered him $600 cash & he accepted. But then in his pics he sent, he pointed out that the box was slightly damaged, so I got him down to $580.

Most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks but got rid of a couple things that made it a lot easier.
What size did you end up going with?

Back
Top Bottom