ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody triple white order from Adc restock get cancelled ? My order not showing up but received order confirmation the day of ...

View media item 1987628
received a code yesterday thanks to nicholas for using my referal code.
an hour later i get an email from matches telling me of the black Y-3 Pure Boost.
I planned to stop buying for the next 4 months.
I prolly woulda just ignored the black y3 even tho i have the white one. but this code pushed me to grab to complete the set.

i'll post a referral code if there is one. when i made my purchase for the white Y-3 Pure Boost last week a pop-up came instantly. this time, nothing.
i'm thinking matches curtails the code if it is one from a thank you code for referring. but who knows.

Avery? If so thanks for posting your referral link when the white/black Y3s dropped, glad I saved the code for the black pair. Appreciate it!

Congrats tank!  Long time coming for you!  Now you can sleep better at night....until you think of the WW. 
laugh.gif

He had them listed for $700 on eBay & I noticed he was local so I offered him $600 cash & he accepted. But then in his pics he sent, he pointed out that the box was slightly damaged, so I got him down to $580.

Most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks but got rid of a couple things that made it a lot easier.
What size did you end up going with?

Got a 9.5, definitely the roomiest UB I've put on. Definitely could have made a 9 work too but I'm happy w/ the 9.5 for sure.

He had them listed for $700 on eBay & I noticed he was local so I offered him $600 cash & he accepted. But then in his pics he sent, he pointed out that the box was slightly damaged, so I got him down to $580.

Most I've ever spent on a pair of kicks but got rid of a couple things that made it a lot easier.

If you don't mind, how much did you let the key city's go for? I'm looking for a 10.5 and the prices are ridiculous lol

Wow..and they declined 280?
mean.gif
Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10% he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan" 
mean.gif

Some resellers are funny like that.  Check this out.  I had a ebay reseller tell me that he wouldn't give me a 10% discount if went through paypal directly.  Dude said that the 10%
he has to pay ebay isn't until next month, so he called the ebay fees an "interest free loan"  :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Congrats tank!  Long time coming for you!  Now you can sleep better at night....until you think of the WW.  :lol:

Haha yeah I gave up on the WW long ago, now my sights are set on the triple blacks.

Rainbow LTDs would be nice too but not essential.

Yeah man, I'm not even joking.  I could copy and paste what he wrote
laugh.gif
Dude would have made the same amount of money going either route.  He chose ebay to have a 20 something dollar loan 
roll.gif

Haha yeah I gave up on the WW long ago, now my sights are set on the triple blacks.

Rainbow LTDs would be nice too but not essential.
I hear ya man.  I lucked into the WW and my CNY's through a NTer.  Still owe him big time for that.  My sights are set on wools first, triple blacks and 3M would be nice too.   

View media item 1987694
it says i got 155 clicks on invites, 4 invites sent.

Get more rewards

If you're enjoying MATCHESFASHION.COM then why not help your friends enjoy us too. If you send them to us, your friends will get an offer with their first purchase and you'll get a reward for each friend who buys. The more friends you send, the more rewards you get. So what are you waiting for?

Have you shopped with MATCHESFASHION.COM before? I just placed an order and received an exclusive gift for a friend. I thought it was perfect for you – you'll receive $75 off your first order when you spend $300.

to receive $75, you gotta follow the directions on adding the shoes, then adding another item to make it more than 300, then enter codes, then remove the extra item before completing the transaction. people who fail to follow directions are the ones who aren't getting more $75

https://matchesfashion.mention-me.com/m/ol/ygm-16e676403b

Last edited:
on the black and whites, i didn't have to add the total to $300. Was able to use the $75 with just the shoe.

Anybody triple white order from Adc restock get cancelled ? My order not showing up but received order confirmation the day of ...

I was worried too. They didnt charge my card till just now.
I called in yesterday evening to ask what's up. They finally shipped them today.
So try calling the cust serv.

x3 Never seen that page.

Not to mention I was one that directly ate off of one of your posts but I'm not on that list.

Back
Top Bottom