ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When adidas drops an ultra boost online do the sodas stores get them the same day?
Assuming you mean "do retail stores get stock the same day ADC restocks"... No 
laugh.gif

I've had the April 15th release date listed for those triple blacks for months now, it's been mentioned several times in here as well but no one took notice until Hypebeast mentioned it.

There's always a chance it got pushed back but April 15th has been the date for a while now...
Any ADC dates for the rainbow ltd or chalks?

It's all good. No ill will haha. Real cool of cat to do that for NT. He could've easily resold for more money.

Haha, you right. Damn. What's up with that discrimination! 
laugh.gif
  BTW, not to sound like an *******, but you and @joelom  are why I couldn't get a pair! That's real cool that you guys told us about the Cream drop, but ya'll should've waited until the weekend to drop that info!! Many people can't cook during the weekdays! Especially if it's only a store drop!! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Chill bruh don't blame me for that! I was not able to get a pair myself either. Should I have said anything about the Cream release? Yes, because that's what this is what this thread is about. I didn't think what I said was going to set things off the way it did since it seems like it was ignored (them lurkers though
laugh.gif
). And to be completely honest with you, I wasn't even 100% sure. I took what @joelom  said and  put 1+1 together. If I didn't say anything then I might've been able to cook a pair for myself, but it's whatever. I'm glad others got a chance to eat on here. I'm on the same boat as you though where I couldn't just take time off work in the afternoon to go cop a pair of shoes. We'll get a pair eventually. PRAY FOR THAT ADC restock!!

when the whites just restocked online they were also in store by me & the SM said he didn't even know they were getting them in

when the whites just restocked online they were also in store by me & the SM said he didn't even know they were getting them in
It's random though, they definitely don't coordinate the online & in-store drops for UBs, especially LTDs.

roll.gif
 Chill bruh don't blame me for that! I was not able to get a pair myself either. Should I have said anything about the Cream release? Yes, because that's what this is what this thread is about. I didn't think what I said was going to set things off the way it did since it seems like it was ignored (them lurkers though
laugh.gif
). And to be completely honest with you, I wasn't even 100% sure. I took what @joelom  said and put 1+1 together. If I didn't say anything then I might've been able to cook a pair for myself, but it's whatever. I'm glad others got a chance to eat on here. I'm on the same boat as you though where I couldn't just take time off work in the afternoon to go cop a pair of shoes. We'll get a pair eventually. PRAY FOR THAT ADC restock!!
Atleast you got your Whites. And please don't pass on the triple black!
laugh.gif

Was hoping I would have some good karma points for giving out all those matches codes but nah. Probably because I kept one for myself. Guess I'll cop those retro boost after all.

Atleast you got your Whites. And please don't pass on the triple black!
laugh.gif

LOL yes! I'm so glad I was in early for the White restock after missing it so many times. If I didn't strike on those last week, I think I would've been extremely bummed out for missing this Cream restock. Now... I'm just slightly bummed out LOL. 

And the triple black, c'mon man you know it's not my style to cop that early! TeamLate on deck. Nah just playing 
laugh.gif
 I'm honestly just not really feeling that colorway. 
Meanwhile, my boxer is rolling like this...
roll.gif
 Help me ask your dog if he wants to sell them. They don't even fit him. 

Back
Top Bottom