ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This dudes dog is eating and I'm over here struggling 
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll throw together a raffle for my last matches code.

roll.gif
 Chill bruh don't blame me for that! I was not able to get a pair myself either. Should I have said anything about the Cream release? Yes, because that's what this is what this thread is about. I didn't think what I said was going to set things off the way it did since it seems like it was ignored (them lurkers though
laugh.gif
). And to be completely honest with you, I wasn't even 100% sure. I took what @joelom  said and put 1+1 together. If I didn't say anything then I might've been able to cook a pair for myself, but it's whatever. I'm glad others got a chance to eat on here. I'm on the same boat as you though where I couldn't just take time off work in the afternoon to go cop a pair of shoes. We'll get a pair eventually. PRAY FOR THAT ADC restock!!
LOL ok... that sure was a good "guess" 
nerd.gif
 And I'm just playing man, I don't really blame you. I blame Adidas!! LOL 
laugh.gif

And I agree, that afternoon in-store release is bull!! Do you know if ADC is going to restock them? 

I'm glad most of the remaining consortium tour collabs are shoes I don't give a **** about. Adidas has already taken enough of my money this year and it's not even halfway through yet...

It's random though, they definitely don't coordinate the online & in-store drops for UBs, especially LTDs.
most UB restocks on adc have been mid day?

also good stuff on your SBs man, their the only collab i could see myself going out of the way to cop but like you said adidas has taken enough of my money this year haha

atm i only have og pattern c/ws & am considering going for either the navy's or greys.

might cop both

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom