ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drove to Columbus from Cleveland yesterday to check out Easton Mall. Footlocker had silver, and navy's, Champs had triple blacks and navy's. Was hoping to come across the Chalks. Let's hope for that ADC drop this morning!
I assume you mean Champs had OG blacks (with white outsole)??  Triple blacks have not yet dropped.  Don't want to get the hype train rolling with people thinking Champs has triple blacks now. :nerd:

Sorry, core black with white outsole!

I did get stopped by two Nordstrom employees asking about my Grey Wools, made my day.

Lol I remember when ultra boosts first dropped and the OG color way was just sitting in footlockers. Doesn't even seem like that long ago.

Lol, I played Golf for 4 hours came back to 300 posts. 90% was people asking how to use a matches fashion coupon code or if someone can give them the code. only 1 post of samples was actually good content.

this is 100% the truth. I dont even recognize 80% of the people posting in here anymore.

SBs are really nice but I can't get with that resell price.

I prefer the uncaged look so much more, I'm glad the regular models are easy to uncage.

Are fakes coming out that fast? Doubt so right? Hence assume its legit.
smile.gif
thanks, just wanted to be sure. A lot of money to spend on something without knowing if its 100% real or not. 

If the thirst for matches code is still rampant I guess I'll raffle off my last code instead of personally using it. 

ONLY WILL COUNT YOUR ENTRY IF YOU PM ME. Quoting this post will not count as valid and I won't put your name in the drawing. Make sure the subject line of the PM is "Matches Raffle" so I'm not sifting through a bunch of messages. 

It's still early for my west coasters so I'll take messages until 1:30 PM est

Figure this is the easiest way vs trying to decide to pick someone. Oh and if you registered in 2016 don't bother messaging me.

Last edited:

Can someone please help without a legit check on these?
I don't mean to be a jack***, but are there really fakes of these? I don't think so.  They are legit.  It bothers me a little when guys assume there are fakes of every single shoe ever made.

If the thirst for matches code is still rampant I guess I'll raffle off my last code instead of personally using it. 

ONLY WILL COUNT YOUR ENTRY IF YOU PM ME. Quoting this post will not count as valid and I won't put your name in the drawing. Make sure the subject line of the PM is "Matches Raffle" so I'm not sifting through a bunch of messages. 

It's still early for my west coasters so I'll take messages until 1:30 PM est

Figure this is the easiest way vs trying to decide to pick someone. Oh and if you registered in 2016 don't bother messaging me.
OH LORD, NOT THIS AGAIN. 

I don't mean to be a jack***, but are there really fakes of these? I don't think so.  They are legit.  It bothers me a little when guys assume there are fakes of every single shoe ever made.
I asked for a reason lol.. If i knew there weren't fakes, then i wouldn't of asked for a legit check.. its not smart or good business to blindly spend $650 that could be fake when it takes 2 seconds to ask a simple question. Ignore it if it bothers you that much, thanks for the help though. 

Last edited:
I thought I remember somebody saying for DHL if you leave a note on your door with your signature they will leave your package. Is this true?

I asked for a reason lol.. If i knew there weren't fakes, then i wouldn't of asked for a legit check.. its not smart or good business to blindly spend $650 that could be fake when it takes 2 seconds to ask a simple question. Ignore it if it bothers you that much, thanks for the help though. 

Bro I would do same thing as you if I wasnt positive for $200 sneakers let alone 650 dont sweat it and no need to defend yourself.

I thought I remember somebody saying for DHL if you leave a note on your door with your signature they will leave your package. Is this true?
Yes, leave a note on the door with the tracking number, date and your signature and they will leave it if they feel like it is a secure location.

In most cases YES. On my matches package I never left a note on the door and dhl still dropped it at my doorstep when nobody was home and it needed someone to sign.

You are easily bothered.  Where is he supposed to ask about UBs except this thread?  Hell, at least with a LC I get to look at some pictures which is more interesting than pages of people begging for codes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom