ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dhl just left the package in my door I didn't even sign for anything. I feel kind of violated if it was a signature required package lol

I know I grabbed the OG black/purple color months after they came out. Ended up being too small and had to return em though smh.
Yeah I snagged them up maybe 2 months after release and they had hella pairs. I jumped into this thread maybe January of last year and it was all good in here. Now the hype has really killed this thread in terms of helpfulness.

dont get teh appeal of the cageless look.

Ruins the shoe imo

To each his own, I think it makes the shoe look cleaner. I'm cool with little/no branding, and the 3 stripes are overused and not always appealing. The trefoil is much more subtle and better looking than slapping 3 big stripes on everything. But opinions are what make the world go around.

Unfort the only uncaged releases have been hyped collabs, and I don't like the collar on the non collab uncaged ones that we've seen pics of. Wish they'd stuck with the original collar.

sizing question. I wear a 10.5 in all my ultraboost except for a 10 in the cream. I found a seller that has the olives for a price i could stomach and pay but he only has a 10 and 11. should i size down or go up a size? tia 

not sure if this was posted, but just saw this on reddit. 

the first multi ub was weak, these though, are great.

sizing question. I wear a 10.5 in all my ultraboost except for a 10 in the cream. I found a seller that has the olives for a price i could stomach and pay but he only has a 10 and 11. should i size down or go up a size? tia 
Get size 10.

What did I miss?  I dont feel like going through 10+ pages today...  Wasnt on much this weekend... 

all multi's are weak if it's not all multi. 

IMO
Agreed.  Looks like a kid's shoe and I don't think many would be interested if we had full multi UBs being made.  Folks are starved for something new that's not gradients.

Last edited:
Agreed.  Looks like a kid's shoe and I don't think many would be interested if we had full multi UBs being made.  Folks are starved for something new that's not gradients.
Agreed. IMO the nicest out there for adidas/boost would be the adidas adirezo boost MC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom