ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good to know
adc hasn't emailed me anything,
all it says its shipped when i check my orders.,
but when i click on the link to track it, it opens up fedex but yet it's not in fedex's system yet, maybe it takes a bit of time before fedex updates?
Give it 24-48 hrs for the system to update.

@Texian  change your clothes put on a hat and glasses and go back!! 
laugh.gif

By the way, anybody here hear back from Westfield SF yet? I need to know if I should take a long lunch tomorrow!!! 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Wow the hype for UB is so real!' Wish it was still like last summer where UB could be had in the $120 region.

Ordered my black y-3 pures last night and they should be here tomorrow. If they really deading the 75 off on matches and everyones are starting to expire while youre waiting on a restock then send them over im trying to cop some saint laurent lmao.

Also if you use the 10% off code its still $247 shipped which is still good.
very true! $247 shipped with free returns to UK is a killer deal! anyone have a 10% code i can use? i wouldn't mind a bloke ZG knit y3 to go with the white/blks. i know I'm not the only here...but if Y3 ZG knit ever came in an all white color way.....mic drop! 

Anyone from LA here? I'm heading there at the end of April for vacation and wondering hows the stock on ultra boosts (whites or creams) in stores? Do they get sold out instantly?

Foot stores will have random UB stock. You can find Grey Wools, Whites, Core Blacks, Yellows here and there. But the limited pairs (Creams, 3Ms, MGs) sell out within a few days. I see whites here and there but sizes are likely spotty.

It's rough out here for UBs just like any other market.

For some odd reason it won't let me embed any images, but have these shoes released with an all white plastic part of the shoe instead of blue?

I've seen white pairs with a green instead of blue so I'm not unsure of how many white colorways there are for the ESM Energy Boost.

Also, I really wish they made a prime knit version of these or put the UB Midsole on it lol.

Update on Arden in Sac: they're receiving only partial shipments at random times. Sz9/9.5 & sz11 came in today @ ~11:30am

For some odd reason it won't let me embed any images, but have these shoes released with an all white plastic part of the shoe instead of blue?

I've seen white pairs with a green instead of blue so I'm not unsure of how many white colorways there are for the ESM Energy Boost.

Also, I really wish they made a prime knit version of these or put the UB Midsole on it lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom