ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that considered a lurker or nah?  Hahaha!  Probably OG member...  Hehehe!

Last edited:
Wow the hype for UB is so real!' Wish it was still like last summer where UB could be had in the $120 region.
eyes.gif
 not this again....

Wow, join date to post relation is unbelievable
laugh.gif
 At least his post was useful. He let us know that Sacramento got some shipments and he posted a picture for proof. 

The true lurkers are those that has a join date of over 10 years with under 20 posts talking about, "Let me get a matches code. Sign me up for the Creams." 

Last edited:
:lol:  At least his post was useful. He let us know that Sacramento got some shipments and he posted a picture for proof. 

The true lurkers are those that has a join date of over 10 years with under 20 posts talking about, "Let me get a matches code. Sign me up for the Creams." 

Well said.., lol.

laugh.gif
 At least his post was useful. He let us know that Sacramento got some shipments and he posted a picture for proof. 

Some joined so they can PM... lol  I mean, I understand those lurkers because I was one of them...  I didnt really wanna join but wanting to join the fun instead of being on the sidelines got to me... 

Some joined so they can PM... lol  I mean, I understand those lurkers because I was one of them...  I didnt really wanna join but wanting to join the fun instead of being on the sidelines got to me... 

This.

Man, I hope some folks from SF report in with some info. Their phone lines have been busy all afternoon -_-

^right there. same.

any word from sun valley or any east bay stores?
No clue. SF is my only shot so I've been trying to get info for those stores. I hate calling in to check because the employees be shady, but it's really the only method I have of checking since I'm stuck at work. 

:lol: I know for a fact id4 used to have more posts before NT servers got moved. IIRC you had up to a certain date to retain your post count to sign up for the new site

Man, I hope some folks from SF report in with some info. Their phone lines have been busy all afternoon -_-

When you get your whites in, spray them down with water and leave them in the sun for a few days, each day wetting them down again. Eventually, the white's will turn a tad yellow. Bam! Homemade Creams :D

When you get your whites in, spray them down with water and leave them in the sun for a few days, each day wetting them down again. Eventually, the white's will turn a tad yellow. Bam! Homemade Creams
happy.gif
laugh.gif
 Then I won't have any whites! Wait, I could just bleach them when I want them white again. Genius!

OG lurker

There's no way only 1 single store in the entire bay area got a shipment of the creams, unbelievable.
San Diego didnt get squat... 
Went to MV Champs to get my refund for my Chalk order. Anywhoooo, dude at the register said Plaza Bonita got Chalks. I'm like what?!?! Checked Craiglist for resellers to confirm my suspicion that he was wrong. Of course none for sale on CL. I asked again because he clearly didn't know the difference. Ended up being those trash NMDs I saw sitting at Plaza B the night before.
laugh.gif

Anyway, shout out to the kid at the register who rang me up and had to have messed something up. Got 2 Adidas pants. 4 pairs of Champs joggers shorts and 6 Champs shirts to beat at the gym for $116. Granted 10 of the 12 were on sale, plus my military discount, but that was a steal nonetheless.

What're we looking out for? I can stop by Westfield today but last week they expected to get Creams in Tuesday or Thursday and ended up dropping them Friday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom