ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shocker of the day. 0 Chalk UBs for sale on Craigslist in SD. Only pair on there currently is a delusional person thinking he's going to get $300 for his white pair.

Right?!?! so weird haha
Not fair
laugh.gif

perhaps some peoples list dont account for all of that nonsense because they don't care about exclusivity?
You're right.

My top 5 in no particular order are core blacks, wool grey, mystery grey, SNS and Solar yellow. 

I tried for Wood woods, I was a fan. Will have the SNS sooner or later. 

perhaps some peoples list dont account for all of that nonsense because they don't care about exclusivity?

my theory doesnt go for everyone...it isnt across the board. but i feel like if you take the limited collabs and make them GRs and make the GRs limited collabs, we would see different lists.

but thats with everything, not just UB

my list looks more like acebrigade acebrigade as opposed to a highlight reel of whats most exclusive and limited

including my fav MG, core black, black 3m, navy and olive.

maybe cream too, but i'd never buy a white FK or PK shoe for obvious reasons

Last edited:
It's ironic how a couple of weeks ago, in this very thread, MOST users were saying they would take a pair of chalk/cream UBs over the Solebox UBs-yet now that chalks/creams are more readily available; they're "not even worth $260 resell," when a few weeks ago people were dropping 400+ on the same creams. LOL SMFH. Funny how chalks have fallen off many "top 3/top 5" UB lists in the past 2 days(which coincides with the wider release of chalks)-Go figure

Last edited:
Makes sense. Your foot may vary :D

Either way, both are aesthetically pleasing, you can't go wrong!

You're right.

My top 5 in no particular order are core blacks, wool grey, mystery grey, SNS and Solar yellow. 

I tried for Wood woods, I was a fan. Will have the SNS sooner or later. 

yeah, if i had to keep 5 of my pairs and move to an island with just a bottle of lotion, I'm taking OG's, silver, core black, Creams and Olives.

Last edited:
Creams still the top for me with OG Black/purple.

I love creams so much I might even want a third pair

I'm still not 100% sure about the triple backs. Def a case of BNTL. The Kylo NMDs look like the superior all black shoe IMO

Yeah I feel the same. Triple blacks are cool but definitely trying my luck with the NMDs instead as I personally think they're the better looking all black shoe.

Creams are still my #1. Instantly loved them and haven't had much of a UB itch since getting them.

It's ironic how a couple of weeks ago, in this very thread, MOST users were saying they would take a pair of chalk/cream UBs over the Solebox UBs-yet now that chalks/creams are more readily available; they're "not even worth $260 resell," when a few weeks ago people were dropping 400+ on the same creams. LOL SMFH. Funny how chalks have fallen off many "top 3/top 5" UB lists in the past 2 days(which coincides with the wider release of chalks)-Go figure

what lists are you talking about? I haven't seen people drop the creams today because of its availability.

Stop it.

If you liked Creams more than SB's before today, you still do.

I personally still think they are the nicest UB out there. Im also in Canada, so I wasnt prepared to pay $500 a couple of weeks ago. Now that they are

like $350 and less, def pulling the trigger soon. Just bought 3M's thinking Id never get a pair of Creams for close to retail..so I can hold off on Creams and enjoy

the 3M's for a bit and let Creams come down more. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom