ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanford???  WTF...Monterey, Santa Cruz doesn't get them, but Hanford does?!?!

Right? Out of all places the hole in the wall gets pretty much a full size run.

I wasted gas going all the way to Fresno thinking the employees were lying, saying they were out of stock lol

Solar slimes only at #3 though? 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Got off the phone with this girl i know from footlocker , told me to check out another store which is 45 minutes away from me , drove all the way down there for them to tell me they sold out .. my homegirl told me they still had a 9 & 9.5

I've said it before, but it saddens me that there's a factory somewhere pumping out all that flouro gradient mess just to sit on shelves...

I've said it before, but it saddens me that there's a factory somewhere pumping out all that flouro gradient mess just to sit on shelves...
Gotta leave something for the actual runners I guess haha

Last edited:
I actually think the clear green gradient is almost there. Maybe a darker single color cage and I could dig it. 

I actually think the clear green gradient is almost there. Maybe a darker single color cage and I could dig it. 

If I got them as a gift or something I could get down with them in the summer playing with my nieces at the park or something

Went from having no creams last week to two pairs in the span of a week, aint mad at all :smokin

SBs and Creams shouldnt even be compared though..

Last edited:
With all this hate for the Slimes - I hope they hit outlets! At least I don't have to worry about someone sporting the same UB shoe. #noshame

Last edited:
what lists are you talking about? I haven't seen people drop the creams today because of its availability.

Stop it.

If you liked Creams more than SB's before today, you still do.

@casper i could "stop it" but same thing happened with the triple whites(were super limited and were in everyone's top 3 list-then they became GRs and i never see them mentioned in users' top 3/top 5) so maybe i should "stop it" as you say, but if history is any indication, Many users who chose chalks over SBs will, or already have had a change of heart.

i want to say this is a joke, but didn't we see someone uncage those monstrosities??
Someone did uncage them and it looked hilarious. The gradient pattern when uncovered forms the shape of like a wolf's head or a bat and with that colorway looks especially stupid.

Like a UB x Fox Racing collab haha

Last edited:
@casper i could "stop it" but same thing happened with the triple whites(were super limited and were in everyone's top 3 list-then they became GRs and i never see them mentioned in users' top 3/top 5) so maybe i should "stop it" as you say, but if history is any indication, Many users who chose chalks over SBs will, or already have had a change of heart.

if they had a chance of heart, its because of $$$

Look, would i pass on SB's for Chalks? NO. But i'd sell the Chalks, and grab 3 pairs of UB's instead, with one of them being Chalks.

I just don't think an all white shoe is comparable to a tan/beige type of shoe. But i understand what you are saying. But i have yet to see anyone jump off the creams wagon because of today. Things were way different when the whites first came out, and then disappeared. "Casual" fans weren't in need of whites like they needed with Creams.

Someone did uncage them and it looked hilarious. The gradient pattern when uncovered forms the shape of like a wolf's head or a bat and with that colorway looks especially stupid.

Like a UB x Fox Racing collab haha

it was like a target to "insert knife into this area of the foot."

I just laughed at the Fox Racing comment. That was damn true.

I personally still think they are the nicest UB out there. Im also in Canada, so I wasnt prepared to pay $500 a couple of weeks ago. Now that they are
like $350 and less, def pulling the trigger soon. Just bought 3M's thinking Id never get a pair of Creams for close to retail..so I can hold off on Creams and enjoy
the 3M's for a bit and let Creams come down more. :smile:

Canada Gets NO LOVE for Adidas UBs-canadians must have made some enemies over at Adidas headquarters cause yall stay thirsty for UBs. Get at me if creams become more available; i'd be willing to help out:smile:-fellow cannuck living in the US

Back
Top Bottom