ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh, you be killing it with the GIFs 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I have it bad, but Canada has it even worse 
laugh.gif

Man, I really wish Footlocker would let us do in-store orders for other stores. The employees at my local Footlocker were nice enough and not shady at all and helped locate pairs for me, but they were all 50 minutes away. And they told me it's not even a guarantee that it will still be there by the time I get there. 
embarassed.gif

The Creams are my top UB, exclusivity doesn't mean jack **** to me. Even if they are flooded it's still one of the best colorways. I just can't get my hands on them 
mad.gif
Someone just oop this man. 
laugh.gif

I see you dudes with 10+ pears you know who you are. 
nerd.gif

Prices fort the creams seem to be going down slowly... Just want a pair in the 250 range.  
eyes.gif
I think it will get there. I would hold out though. Adidas has got to do an online drop. I don't believe they created new pairs just to release them in Footlockers and Champs. I mean... their own Adidas stores haven't even gotten them yet. 

Someone just oop this man. 
laugh.gif

I see you dudes with 10+ pears you know who you are. 
nerd.gif
...yea but 1 is for me 1 is for my bro 1 for dad 1 for gf 1 for mailman 1 for...

Sucks for stores that had 1 limit and resellers hit the stores up with unlimited amount.

Good luck to all who legitimately wanted the shoe but couldn't get out because of work. I guess the creams are for a different target audience.

I drove a little over 2 hours one way to pick my pair up today. I called twice to make sure they were really holding my size and would make sure it didn't get "accidentally" sold. I got there and the girl working was super chill.

Just under 20 dollars in gas and 4 hours later, I have my pair of creams. I much rather put in that little extra effort to get my pair for retail vs paying resale to some dude trying to finesse me for 50-80 bucks

...yea but 1 is for me 1 is for my bro 1 for dad 1 for gf 1 for mailman 1 for...

Sucks for stores that had 1 limit and resellers hit the stores up with unlimited amount.

Good luck to all who legitimately wanted the shoe but couldn't get out because of work. I guess the creams are for a different target audience.
I don't get why employees act all shady when dudes go in to buy 1 pair yet there's guys who are allowed to buy 10 pairs at once and the employee allows them. 
nerd.gif

I drove a little over 2 hours one way to pick my pair up today. I called twice to make sure they were really holding my size and would make sure it didn't get "accidentally" sold. I got there and the girl working was super chill.

Just under 20 dollars in gas and 4 hours later, I have my pair of creams. I much rather put in that little extra effort to get my pair for retail vs paying resale to some dude trying to finesse me for 50-80 bucks
Damn, you're lucky they were willing to hold it for you. The person I spoke with said no guarantees 
laugh.gif

Recent pickups. If someone has a solebox 10.5 let me know. I have an extra size 10 and is tight on the foot. BTW, shipment for creams should arrive at 34HOH on Thursday for those wanting to get it for retail.
dope pickups dude. all for retail?

I think it depends on how much you make per hour.  I wouldn't make a 4 hour round trip to buy a pair of shoes to save $50-80.

Last edited:

I think it depends on how much you make per hour.  I wouldn't make a 4 hour round trip to buy a pair of shoes to save $50-80.
It's not like I missed work so that's kind of invalid. I was sitting in this thread at home when I saw someone's post about them. Filled my tank up for 20 bucks and left at 4:30 and was back before 9:30. That's a total win in my eyes. I COULD pay 250-300 for resell but I don't mind driving especially with gas this cheap so why not.

Have any of you guys bought the UB rope laces from **************.com? 

http://www.**************.com/product/ultra-boost-laces-42

If so, can you share the diameter of the laces? Thank you! 

Last edited:
Already have chalks and the blacks just came in. S/O again to @Ohwussup for plugging me the last 75 off code. 2 pairs of Y-3s for a total of $400 shipped
View media item 1991866

was your shipping box for the blacks bigger than the whites? mine came today and it was.

It's not like I missed work so that's kind of invalid. I was sitting in this thread at home when I saw someone's post about them. Filled my tank up for 20 bucks and left at 4:30 and was back before 9:30. That's a total win in my eyes. I COULD pay 250-300 for resell but I don't mind driving especially with gas this cheap so why not.

plus, if you were listening to a book on tape or singing to songs or just an NPR guy, the drive itself was good.

Last edited:

Totally understand this mindset. So long as I'm not missing work, I have no problem taking a long trip for something I want as badly as Creams. I enjoy driving anyway so I would've done the same if I were you. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom