ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm browsing my local Craigslist in Washington and I see creams listed on sale with a receipt from footlocker. The same footlocker I called around 3pm to see if they had them and they said no and hung up. Didn't even tell me that they sold out or had them in. If there is any shady place it would be the footlocker at SOUTHCENTER

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hey I don't suppose you would, but if you're willing,  could you also pick me up a size 11 from the Lakewood store? I'd pay you a fee for your troubles(although not what resellers are charging on eBay :tongue:).

Does anyone else have their toe hit the toe guard instead of going under it? Does the toe guard eventually mold to your toe? I like to wear my shoes snug but this may be too snug...

Isn't CDC instore only? Remember someone posting this a few days ago and all sizes selected had to be located in a physical store to buy.

Does anyone else have their toe hit the toe guard instead of going under it? Does the toe guard eventually mold to your toe? I like to wear my shoes snug but this may be too snug...

Probably need to go up half a size, try taking the insoles out, still very comfy.

I kinda slept on those Y3 Pure Boosts... just never considered em at $300+ but after seeing people get em at around $200 w those match codes I'm regretting it lol
Word, however I didn't sleep on the black/white Y3. I just don't see myself dropping $300+ on em, but if I can grab at $200 Im on em.

Back
Top Bottom