ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully me and you get a brand new pair that's discounted, cause this unacceptable....

Well, just know next time to not order from Italy boutiques lol
Im sayin...atleast mine didnt appear to be worn...you got a raw deal well atleast more raw then me lol

Figured they did just wanted to make sure. Sucks too cause I wanted to see what the white laces looked like in the black y3s

Damn just noticed my replacements are white too. Always thought they were black.

Last edited:
Im sayin...atleast mine didnt appear to be worn...you got a raw deal well atleast more raw then me lol
Lol my pair was disgusting, look like some dude went for a small jog around the store and put them back in the box. While the box looked like its been through the Battle of Gettsburg haha

Anyway PM me if they send you any emails about returns or tell you something about the Y3!

Last edited:
Lol my pair was disgusting, look like some dude went for a small jog around the store and put them back in the box. While the box looked like its been through the Battle of Gettsburg haha

Anyway PM me if they send you any emails about returns or tell you something about the Y3!

Most Definetly you do the same

BRO! DO NOT TAKE THAT OFF!!

They told me keep that on the shoe if you want to exchange the shoe, because if not, it voids the return policy...
I didn't know what it was at first, so i asked them and they told me that.

Try to put it back on lol

I didn't know what it was at first, so i asked them and they told me that.

Try to put it back on lol

Sliced that **** with a razor blade....if they wont do anything about the laces maybe I can melt it back together :rofl: and send it back

Sliced that **** with a razor blade....if they wont do anything about the laces maybe I can melt it back together
roll.gif
and send it back
Gotta do what it takes to get those laces fam haha

I think that eventually we all get the pair that we want, adidas seems to be a little bit careless about the ultra boost, they want it to be a real runners shoe, available for everyone, that's why they're overflowing the market with the restocks here and there, maybe all the consortiums ones and the really rare ones (like the olives and the 3m) won't get a restock, but all of the other I can even see them on Macy's sales section one day... 

Back
Top Bottom