ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just FYI, don't hold your breath for restock on Matches, they always put "Coming Soon" for stocks that are completely sold out. But who knows, I could be wrong though.

Went all around downtown Chicago looking for UBs in a 14 with no luck. I guess online or bust. Even ebay has like 10 size 14 UBs on the site. I guess I have to wait for an online restock because the stores have been a dud.

Decided to take my chances and head out to Valley Fair FTL.  It's about an hour and change away from home.  I get there around 11:15 and ask the first employee I see about any boosts.  I get the token, "we dont sell ultra boosts, and are not getting them even though I know they're on the launch locator online".  I'm like thats cool bro but didn't you guys just sell a FSR or two in the past day or two?  "Oh yeah, that was a surprise shipment sir"  I tell him thanks and tell my wife that dude is full of it.  I decide to stick around and check all the other shoes.  I walk into the HOH room to look at Kobe's kicks.  Another employee comes up to me, "You want the ultra boosts".  I'm like hell to the yeah man.  "We just got 10 pairs in"  I'm like cool, we'll each take one.  What got me is that dude was whispering the info as if it were top secret :lol:   My wife bounces because she knew something wasn't right lol.   Anyhow, employee comes back with what sizes, then tells me he can't sell me the shoes until his manager says it's ok.  I'm like dude, you have the shoes, the launch locator says "first come, first serve"  Serve me up already.  He goes back to his manager and finally gets the OK.  Something was definitely up.  My best guess is the first dude was trying to hold pairs back until his people came in.  

Currently working behind the scenes to oop  the Bay Area homies.  :smokin

View media item 1996617

I don't get why employees are acting like these are some yeezys. These are only reselling for like $20 above retail after taxes

Hi folks, got both size 9.5 and 10 for core blacks, 9.5 runs snug while 10 is too long. Does UB stretch over time?

Hi folks, got both size 9.5 and 10 for core blacks, 9.5 runs snug while 10 is too long. Does UB stretch over time?

If 9.5 already feels snug - I would go with the 10 and throw an extra insole in it. Or you could try the fit without the insole in the size 9.5.

Last edited:
I still got a $75 off code I'll probably use to pull the trigger on the black ZG knits. Don't really feel like waiting around for the black/white restock 

I think if you setup a brand new account with a new email, you might be able to get the chain going again on the $75 off.

I don't get why employees are acting like these are some yeezys. These are only reselling for like $20 above retail after taxes
Because everybody and their mama keeps calling them about it 
mad.gif

I just want ONE pear for retail. 

Last edited:
^great idea, please do hahahaha....but really
(Edit: speaking on chain of matches)

Last edited:
Question for people here...does no one like the solar reds?? I didn't really see it on anyone's top 5. I like em...reminds me of breds. Just wondering what others think about the cw

take that back i dont think i can actually only cut the top half of the sock without messing up the bottom sock

Last edited:
Because everybody and their mama keeps calling them about it >:  

I just want ONE pear for retail. 

I can't really say any of the stores I frequent withheld information, or treated me unfairly at anytime with this Chalk release. Not saying all of them, but some of these stories people come up with are total exaggerations - imho.

Question for people here...does no one like the solar reds?? I didn't really see it on anyone's top 5. I like em...reminds me of breds. Just wondering what others think about the cw

It's in my top 5, just not top 3 which I think I listed.

Any Arizona people who haven't gotten their pair yet, the Tucson Mall had pairs when I went to return my 12 for an 11. The employee told me that they had a full size run in a recent shipment they received. Don't know if it has dried up yet, but they had the shoe on display when I went in. Just wanted to help anyone who's still on the hunt for theirs.
Got my friend to head down there and super lucky he grabbed the last 10 for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom