ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still on the hunt for a size 14 in the Creams and or core blacks... Any help would be appreciated (I know there on eBay but not willing to pay $300+ for them). Been on the hunt for almost 2 months. Thanks y'all!

Last edited:
Where yall seeing cheap Creams for? Id cop if I saw them on sale for retail or a lil over. Cheapest ive seen was 250 :/
$250 is actually still pretty good considering the work the reseller had to do for them. Depending on how the transaction is made, reseller would only come up ~$20. Not worth my time if I resold to make that much. But to each their own.

$250 is actually still pretty good considering the work the reseller had to do for them. Depending on how the transaction is made, reseller would only come up ~$20. Not worth my time if I resold to make that much. But to each their own.
Doesn't matter what work the reseller put in. The resellers took a risk and scooped up multiple pairs which prevented people who legitimately wanted a pair from getting a pair, so they need to suffer the consequences that come with taking that risk. 

Yep. Or letting them go retail. I initially thought it would be a quick resell. Market was flooded. I also felt like crap. Wife was like, "But you complain when it happens to you" lol. Still an amazing shoe.
I'd take one of those bad boys off your hands at retail, but dont really need to quadruple up. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I truly hope you get your creams man. 
Damn, I hope so too. More people need to return their pears (especially folks in the Bay Area!!) 
laugh.gif

Somebody on here gave gave me a pretty decent deal above retail. Still waiting to hear back from a couple of other people. 

But with people in here saying an ADC restock is coming soon and people having trouble reselling their pears, I'm not sure if I should wait it out or not 
laugh.gif

Doesn't matter what work the reseller put in. The resellers took a risk and scooped up multiple pairs which prevented people who legitimately wanted a pair from getting a pair, so they need to suffer the consequences that come with taking that risk. 
I agree with that. But If I resold shoes and wanted to make profit that made sense, I would account those things. If anything, I probably paid almost that much for traveling to downtown SF, paying toll ($5) then paying parking in the city ($21). Plus the gas it took to get there round trip (~40 miles of gas).

A lot of resellers and new UB folks got caught up in the hype.

Bay Area was a difficult place to cop creams. So much contradicting info being posted when people called, shady employees, people able to cop multiple/people can only cop 1 per customer.

Champs Westfield SF was enforcing a 'you gotta buy a shirt with purchase' rule on some folks.

I hope they never do in-store like that again.

Back
Top Bottom