ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

****, I'd pay whatever they paid for the sales tax and pay for the shipping 
nthat.gif

A fellow NTer I helped oop I kindly asked him to pay for my $21 SF parking on top of the retail price. Already had a noob mistake selling to other NTer NMDs for retail plus shipping fees but didn't account for PP fees. Lost $4 in that deal. But now I know.

couldn't resist the creams temptations nor risk that the prices would go up. pulled the trigger off goat for 245, which to me was quite decent.

little less than 2 weeks ago, negotiated with a buyer from eBay.. he wouldn't even budge from his 325 asking pricing. 

Damn, my friend went into Sun Valley FTL for me on Friday morning to see if they had my size...he asked if I can fit an 11.5... Had to pass on it.

I went to sun valley after work around 1, they told me they were sold out instantly

I went to sun valley after work around 1, they told me they were sold out instantly
I bought the first pairs that day,  11:15am is when they started to sell them.   A bunch dudes were there at opening but bounced because the store hadn't received or decided to sell the shoes. 

@therefill don't have your pear yet? I thought someone was willing to oop for retail?
Nah, I still haven't received a PM response from those who said they were going to throw the oop. Another member reached out to me but for slightly above retail - might have to check with him again soon and see if he still has it. I really would rather pay retail through an official outlet though. 
eyes.gif

Nah, I still haven't received a PM response from those who said they were going to throw the oop. Another member reached out to me but for slightly above retail - might have to check with him again soon and see if he still has it. I really would rather pay retail through an official outlet though. 
eyes.gif
Oh. Don't sweat. You'll have your pear.

eyes.gif
what sz u need

Just as a headsup going into tomorrow. Mystery Greys launched on ADC at 8AM Pacific on a Monday. Might mean nothing. Might mean creams for those still lookin :D

any of you guys know a group of ppl selling sneakers, esp UBs in FB or another thread? pls pm me the link thanks

Fellow Canadians, heads up.
Check out your local runningrooms. Just took a peak in one on the way home and saw royals sitting on top shelf for (210CAD retail). Sales lady said they had them for a while now. Size 8, 9 ,11 and 13.
They can have shoes shipped to store.
Also asked her to check for other colors but only found one size 13 of the Solar Red all the way east in Quebec.

My man... :smokin Thanks for this.

Back
Top Bottom