ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams went from the most wanted pair to the most annoying pair in UB history...still dope CW tho.

:lol: 100%, hype is a hell of a drug. I wish every shoe got flooded like this though. Hopefully adidas keeps flooding the market....seems like they want to get boosts into everbodys house

@therefill don't have your pear yet? I thought someone was willing to oop for retail?

Nah, I still haven't received a PM response from those who said they were going to throw the oop. Another member reached out to me but for slightly above retail - might have to check with him again soon and see if he still has it. I really would rather pay retail through an official outlet though. :rolleyes

Still here for you bro, basically giving them to you for retail + tax + fees + shipping .. keep me posted

If yall getting the oop from another member and he has to ship, you should be prepared to pay the man atleast around $210 for retail + tax + shipping + gas for his troubles.

Retail and tax is around $195, add shipping which is $10-$15 and another $5 for his troubles shoudnt hurt anybody if you really want em. Yall expecting to get em for $200 flat? Maybe a meetup sure.

Word, if it wasn't for tax and other fees I'd be opping members for $200 all day.

Ended up going to the mall over the weekend and picking up the last 3 pairs with an employee discount :smokin

Or actually squat shoes. I use Metcons though lately ive been squatting in my NMD's since theyre so flat.
laugh.gif
squatting in metcons is legit. i started skipping squatting though so i could actually wear apc's 

Noticed after the hs x ub collab, end launches seems non existent... I heard people actual got the shoe, but only after watching the lord of the rings trilogy.

You guys think end launches is over?

Noticed after the hs x ub collab, end launches seems non existent... I heard people actual got the shoe, but only after watching the lord of the rings trilogy.

You guys think end launches is over?
lmao

Does anyone know any sites that carry the OG core blacks in size US 8.5 or 9? I saw some posts a few weeks ago for some limited sizes for women, but can't remember the site :frown:

did the y3 zg boost in b/w restock on Matches as planned? I was away for the weekend and they have gone from coming soon to sold out

I have a $50 gift card code for farfetch that needs to be used by tomorrow, I'm not gonna use it so pm if you want it

**Gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom