ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seeing all you lot talking about creams as if they're nothing when we still haven't even had any release here in the UK and one in the whole of europe which was 12 pairs in germany around the original release date last year makes me very very sad

Thanks. That is the pair that i'm looking forward to this year.
nerd.gif
 People really checking for the triple blacks like that?

@rayisherexd  with the oop. And still Team Retail. 
nthat.gif
Wow, glad to see you finally get your pair. You dropped that intel for us about the Cream drop and then took Ls like a trooper while everybody else ate. 
laugh.gif

Hmmm, my size. Probably will just get it there then.

Much better than Ebay or any other forms of marketplace right?
StockX seems like a good way to go. They are simply a middleman for you so you avoid dealing with PayPal or etc. for chargebacks and what not for fakes. And $230 shipped ain't a bad resell price at all for the Creams. However, keep in mind that prices are dropping since people realize more pairs are coming and are unloading theirs. 

seeing all you lot talking about creams as if they're nothing when we still haven't even had any release here in the UK and one in the whole of europe which was 12 pairs in germany around the original release date last year makes me very very sad
They would probably say the same about the olives though.

But IMO creams is nicer than Olives though haha.

In Singapore there is neither Creams or Olives though.

nerd.gif
 People really checking for the triple blacks like that?

Wow, glad to see you finally get your pair. You dropped that intel for us about the Cream drop and then took Ls like a trooper while everybody else ate. 
laugh.gif

StockX seems like a good way to go. They are simply a middleman for you so you avoid dealing with PayPal or etc. for chargebacks and what not for fakes. And $230 shipped ain't a bad resell price at all for the Creams. However, keep in mind that prices are dropping since people realize more pairs are coming and are unloading theirs. 
Yeah, cause was comparing to GOAT but they charge 10USD for shipping, so it becomes 240.

Guess if StockX is 230 shipped then I'll go for it then! Thanks!

I'm just hoping this restock signals a big influx at some online spots.  Hard to get out of work midday to check out stores nearby.  The hunt continues...

Yeah, cause was comparing to GOAT but they charge 10USD for shipping, so it becomes 240.

Guess if StockX is 230 shipped then I'll go for it then! Thanks!
Wait, what? StockX has a $10 shipping also. But I'm guessing the guy said $230 shipped so $220 for the sale and $10 for shipping?

oh i didnt know stockx charges additional $10 to the buyer for shipping? my bad.  i just knew they charged $10 shipping to the seller since i sold an NMD a few weeks ago.

either way, best of luck in copping that size 13. ive been waiting for a 8.5 to drop to that price but still stuck at 250.

oh i didnt know stockx charges additional $10 to the buyer for shipping? my bad.  i just knew they charged $10 shipping to the seller since i sold an NMD a few weeks ago.

either way, best of luck in copping that size 13. ive been waiting for a 8.5 to drop to that price but still stuck at 250.
@charleslin

Be careful before you pull that trigger 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I should wait?
Well @nasa447  said it was $230 shipped, but he forgot that there is a $10 charge for shipping on the buyers side as well. So it's still gonna be $240 like the pair you found on Airgoat. If you have the money and don't mind paying that premium to avoid any uncertainty with additional restocks then go ahead. People are unloading and prices are going down. 

She's ******ed for squatting in ultra boosts... way too cushioned 

This!

Going to the gym in Ultras is pretty ******ed fullstop. Most compound moves require your feet to be firmly planted. Only time i'd even consider Ultras for the gym is to use on the treadmill.

This!

Going to the gym in Ultras is pretty ******ed fullstop. Most compound moves require your feet to be firmly planted. Only time i'd even consider Ultras for the gym is to use on the treadmill.
i cringe when i see people squat in roshes

barefoot or vans / chucks are the way to go

they still got creams in store in so cal? looking for a 10.5

also how difficult is it to get a pair of the olive colorway?

The two dates I had on my list have come & gone, first time the list has been wrong so it looks like things have gotten pushed back
This is true.  All UB models were or are pushed back or delayed.  MC toe, Triple black, 3M restock, etc, etc.  Cream restock was later than planned too.

Anyone in Houston feeling that flash flood, theres a car literally floating down my road lol

Last edited:

They would probably say the same about the olives though.

But IMO creams is nicer than Olives though haha.

In Singapore there is neither Creams or Olives though.
Just copped Creams for 350 in Singapore. The prices are going down too here.

Back
Top Bottom