ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't understand why people buy JUST to buy and plan on returning
laugh.gif

Beasts yo, just let the people who wanna rock eat.
Its just like walking in store and trying on a pair...  You dont buy it if you dont like it...  In this case, you have to put money up front...

Everyone passing on these will for sure regret it. Then when they realize how nice they are, they're going to use the 'white soles get WAY TOO dirty for me' excuse as their defense mechanism lol

Everyone passing on these will for sure regret it. Then when they realize how nice they are, they're going to use the 'white soles get WAY TOO dirty for me' excuse as their defense mechanism lol
The white soles will get dirty either way and then give you a black sole, like the 1.0. So not much of a diff in a long run.

tired.gif
 In this thread at the right time for the triple white drop. Easy checkout, but.... eventually closed out the window. That willpower 
laugh.gif

Already own the OG Whites and in my opinion the black soles > white soles. Besides, I'm not really a big fan of that gradient pattern. 

just recently got the triple white nmd's and i pulled the trigger on these, first pair of ultra boosts. =) thank you for the link.

Finally these triple white dropped. Hopefully they didn't use the yellowish material like the OG white ones.

Back
Top Bottom