ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Instant. I got it right away on my other email.
Im so tempted to cancel my order and retry with the 15% OFF. Can't take that risk tho. 
laugh.gif

Don't understand why people buy JUST to buy and plan on returning :lol:

Beasts yo, just let the people who wanna rock eat.
Its just like walking in store and trying on a pair...  You dont buy it if you dont like it...  In this case, you have to put money up front...
Man Im not trying on a shoe Im not feeling. Def not taking a chance kopping online not to like in person.

Feel like most skoop and don't like it, they resell.

I just want a nice looking grey pair.... i've experienced in the past that an all white shoe is NOT for me...LOL

if u own regular whites, don't see why u need to buy these triple whites.  Own creams and passed on them..too much heat coming out in May.

Man Im not trying on a shoe Im not feeling. Def not taking a chance kopping online not to like in person.

Feel like most skoop and don't like it, they resell.
I see your point but for me, really is hard to tell based on pics alone...  Its not like I can walk in store now a days to see what it looks like... lol  People who skoop to resell is different tho...  

Would these fit more like the triple white (snug) with black sole or the creams(since they fit big)?
I've tried on a couple different colorways of the gradients, and both were definitely on the snug side compared to my OG knit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom