ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yes its officially listed as Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw

but like i mentioned earlier it's not called or listed as "triple white" on their site,  if we want to be technical.
Adidas Running calling it "triple white" in their tweets. That qualifies as Adidas billing them as triple white right?

The colorway is officially listed as Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw (FTW = "Footwear White")
yes its officially listed as Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw/Running White Ftw

but like i mentioned earlier it's not called or listed as "triple white" on their site,  if we want to be technical.
adidas social media has referred to it as triple white

While that's true, all colors of the official colorway are the same, yet that grey strip isn't the same as anything on the rest of the shoe, so it can't be "Running White Ftw" (the grey strip that is)

Last edited:
Maybe its a dirty white and not actually grey 
nerd.gif

I don't know what you're talking about. They refer to it as triple white, but it has a grey stripe. Just because their description doesn't call it triple white doesn't mean it's wrong.
No..what im saying is either their photo is misleading or their description of the shoe is misleading because no where in their description shows "grey" when clearly the image has a grey stripe on it, or the image could be wrong and not have a grey stripe on it which makes the description more accurate.

No..what im saying is either their photo is misleading or their description of the shoe is misleading because no where in their description shows "grey" when clearly the image has a grey stripe on it, or the image could be wrong and not have a grey stripe on it which makes the description more accurate.
that makes no sense right? to call it all white when there is grey on it.

yup. no sense. 

how could a big online store such as adidas not have the ability to cancel folks' orders?  it's not like they shipped it out super quick either.  we all know they are slow shippers.  if other companies can process cancellations so should adidas.  their operation is lacking. 

Nike only lets you cancel within an hour of placing the order. It's pretty common.

For those that now want to return, why? Is it because they didn't sell out as fast as you hoped so the resale value isn't what you thought it'd be, or is it the grey stripe?

Just curious.

Either way, adidas has a decent return policy, just return them.

For those that now want to return, why? Is it because they didn't sell out as fast as you hoped so the resale value isn't what you thought it'd be, or is it the grey stripe?

Just curious.

Either way, adidas has a decent return policy, just return them.
I still need to see mine in person to make a decision...  

Yeah for sure, that's usually my policy w/ ADC drops. BNTL! Nothing wrong with that. Just seems funny that some are getting so upset that they can't cancel right now.

Went w/ the BNTL philosophy on the 3Ms back during the first ADC drop and ended up loving them.

Yeah for sure, that's usually my policy w/ ADC drops. BNTL! Nothing wrong with that. Just seems funny that some are getting so upset that they can't cancel right now.

Went w/ the BNTL philosophy on the 3Ms back during the first ADC drop and ended up loving them.
This tends to be my policy as well with ADC. 

I don't understand all the back and forth with the grey stripe either being their or not. If you're mad that they call them "triple white" and put a grey stripe on them then dont buy them. If you bought them because they are called triple white and the picture clearly shows a grey gradient, then you bought shoes off of a whim hoping they would just somehow magically change colors during shipping... and by that logic... you played yourself. Real respect for the people who looked at the picture, saw the shoe, liked the shoe regardless of hype, bought the shoe and are now planning to rip that box open upon arrival and wear the dammmm shoe! It really doesnt matter to people who didnt buy for whatever reason. Again, if you bought due to hype, or hope that something clearly depicted will disappear, then you need jesus....

Although i prefer the OG whites/non-gradient patterns i copped anyways. Going to make a decision to either keep or return once i see them in person. 

Back
Top Bottom