ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too will make a judgement when I get them in person. I had the 1.0's and they were great. I may be disappointed. 

If they're not what I expect and look like the images above, I'll try to trade + cash for creams or return to ADC. 

Yeah for sure, that's usually my policy w/ ADC drops. BNTL! Nothing wrong with that. Just seems funny that some are getting so upset that they can't cancel right now.

Went w/ the BNTL philosophy on the 3Ms back during the first ADC drop and ended up loving them.
Thats ADC and NDC policy...  I just hate how ADC sometimes dont send the packing slip so I cant return in store... LOL  Then again, shipping it back is easier...  Just longer...

I love how Adidas CS chat told me that if I return in store, they have to wait for the shoe to be back in the warehouse for them to issue the refund...  I was like, listen to yourself if that makes sense to you as a consumer... LOL

Adc return policy is easy. Print prepaid label drop off to ups and refund in a couple days.

im feeling some pics, others not so much. Will decide on foot. I might be in the minority but i think these *might* look nicer than OG whites...

Last edited:
Thinking about pulling the resell trigger for the multicolor white pair. Would any of you pay resell for them? I kinda dig them.

This thread has got the youngest/naive/ignorant sneakerheads. People basing there entire purchases off of hype. (They had no idea what they were purchasing but did so anyways because of the hype). Most who have been following Ultra Boosts knew that it was a revised 2.0 model & that they had a light grey stripe and white outsole. Adidas has not been misleading..and most pics showed the stripe. Which is a very small part of the (overall)shoe. Now people realized that most who wanted cop'd and now want a return.

so new whites are same as old but with continental?
Yes 
laugh.gif

Anyone noticed different po on triple white from ADC and FNL?

One from latest ADC restock pair got 114263049 and FNL restock pair from two days ago 113624298

Date on 1142 is 3/16 and 1136 is 10/15. Can you guys tell which one is latest batch?

Last edited:

Anyone noticed different po on triple white from ADC and FNL?

One from latest ADC restock pair got 114263049 and FNL restock pair from two days ago 113624298

Date on 1142 is 3/16 and 1136 is 10/15. Can you guys tell which one is latest batch?
The P.Os are usually different Not for all shoes, but most. The 3/16 is newest

Back
Top Bottom