ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White UB never looked so good
nerd.gif

Yeah that's what I saw in store. Kinda like the new triple whites it's hard to really get a sense for it from a pic. I thought the small middle black stripe of the gradient stands out more in person, almost seemed reflective

didnt know they sell ultra boost there.  never see them when i stop by
I don't think adidas at south coast sells ultra boosts. They're an adidas original and not a running store so that's the reason. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks for heads up. I work five minutes away so was going to drop by.

I don't think adidas at south coast sells ultra boosts. They're an adidas original and not a running store so that's the reason. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Adidas Originals also sell Ultra Boosts, no? At least thats what I remembered for the Adidas Originals store in NYC

I can confirm, without equivocation, that they do not sell, nor have they ever sold Ultra Boosts at the South Coast store.

You've got to go down to the Spectrum to the adidas performance store.

Last edited:

I think that's one of the only Originals stores that carry UBs, most of them don't. adidas Performance stores are the main ones that usually get em.
oh haha, that explains why I'm confused. Because I know the AO store on Wooster sold NMD's and when I went to pick up Yeezys, I recalled seeing UB's too. I did find it weird that they carried performance shoes. But then again the Adidas performance store on Broadway carried Yeezy's and they're a lifestyle shoe. 

Last edited:
oh haha, that explains why I'm confused. Because I know the AO store on Wooster sold NMD's and when I went to pick up Yeezys, I recalled seeing UB's too. 
Yeah most originals stores will carry NMDs since they're considered part of the originals line, whereas UBs aren't originals so there's only a small handful of originals stores that ever carry them.

TBH, i'm actually more mad that I was messing around and took too long to try and grab the Triple Whites for my girl. By the time I started trying to cop, I kept getting the never ending cart loop. 

TBH, i'm actually more mad that I was messing around and took too long to try and grab the Triple Whites for my girl. By the time I started trying to cop, I kept getting the never ending cart loop. 

BNTL. So u didn't get pairs for your girl? And ur the one that text it to me first lol

I saw them at the kids footlocker 2 days ago on 34st. Didn't ask for the sizes they had though.

Back
Top Bottom