ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my TTS in core black and feels too narrow. Been looking for a half sz up with no luck.. so I'm just gonna bite the bullet and wear em around for the day. Hella hope the toe area stretches out!!

Got my TTS in core black and feels too narrow. Been looking for a half sz up with no luck.. so I'm just gonna bite the bullet and wear em around for the day. Hella hope the toe area stretches out!!

returned mine for that same reason 

lol damn. I just returned my .5 up Core black because I felt like I had a bit too much room in the toe area. My TTS that I ordered comes in 2 days. Hope they fit. If not, imma be stuffing em and stretching it out with shoe trees or whatever else I can. lol

lol damn. I just returned my .5 up Core black because I felt like I had a bit too much room in the toe area. My TTS that I ordered comes in 2 days. Hope they fit. If not, imma be stuffing em and stretching it out with shoe trees or whatever else I can. lol
the legth was fine for some reason just fits narrower than all my other pairs. 

Just got them. Although not quite as loose as I like, 10.5 definitely the right size for me. 11 would be way too long and I probably wouldn't even be able to wear a 10. I'll just stick to thin socks. Thanks boyz
I had a pair that was pretty snug around the ankle and on top of the foot. I just used my hands to really pull on the opening of the shoes side-to-side and front-to-back. That was enough to make them not be too snug anymore.

Damn fit feels perfect without the insoles. Gonna see if the upper stretches after some wear, if not then ill keep the insoles out. Thanks fam!
but if they were that thin and useless, would they still make such a difference with the fit of your shoe? snug with and perfect without... just saying hah

just walked into a mall in houston
still some core black left it seems.
mystery grey and wool grey is a couple left.. 

Whatever happened to the boost with the multicolor toe? Rumors I heard that they were dropping mid summer.. any others have info on that? Style code was AQ5558 I believe 

Someone on FB posted Glendale Galleria got gradient core black and trips white with grey... Just in case... lol

I'm hoping they come out sooner than that but as long as they drop within the next couple months or so I'm cool with it.

Been waiting patiently on the Triple blacks but for my setup I hope they release in June.  Haven't been buying shoes lately because I have been pouring money back in to my company.  BUT come June I plan to be back on it!

Back
Top Bottom