ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y-3 pure boosts came in today! patiently sitting in the office waiting to try em on. I didn't know they came with these sole protector stickers... actually I don't think I've ever seen these before period hahah. does anybody actually use these things?
Not sure what those specific ones are even for, they're so small they wouldn't cover half the sole. But I don't think I'd ever use them regardless, pretty corny & there's no way there isn't a huge sacrifice in grip when using those things.

Anybody cop the GS triple whites? Did those come with the grey stripe as well?

Been thinking bout copping some core blacks for a while now but told myself I'm only gonna cop if I find one for under retail. And with the triple blacks coming out soon, it gives me more reason to control myself lol. I have tooooo many black shoes.

But if I see any 3Ms for retail I'm auto filling with a quickness

#dope 
nthat.gif
This doesnt look too bad for the grey section... 

Anybody cop the GS triple whites? Did those come with the grey stripe as well?

Been thinking bout copping some core blacks for a while now but told myself I'm only gonna cop if I find one for under retail. And with the triple blacks coming out soon, it gives me more reason to control myself lol. I have tooooo many black shoes.

But if I see any 3Ms for retail I'm auto filling with a quickness
It seems like there might be two different versions of the GS triple whites, one that's been out for a little while already at some footlockers that doesn't have the gray and then another one that dropped on ADC the other day that does, but I don't think we'll know for sure until people get the new ones in hand.

It seems like there might be two different versions of the GS triple whites, one that's been out for a little while already at some footlockers that doesn't have the gray and then another one that dropped on ADC the other day that does, but I don't think we'll know for sure until people get the new ones in hand.
Should have my girl's GS pair tomorrow. Will post pics when I have the chance.

Strange that adidas pushed back the triple black & Rainbow LTD releases but pushed up the triple white gradient release (was originally slated for 5/11)

Yep. Unfortunately I haven't seen the already existing GS pairs in person, just photos here. Eager to see what her's look like in hand. She'll be happy either way.
What was the SKU on the pair you ordered? Should be listed in your order history & confirmation email

Yeah, that's definitely a different SKU from the other GS triple white pair (S80588), so I'm pretty sure it's gonna look the same as the men's triple whites that just dropped w/ the grey stripe. But definitely curious to see.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. A bit of a shame, but for $147 shipped, she'll likely survive. She tried on women's white gradients in store, and at her size they really didn't look bad at all. These should be an improvement, hopefully.

Disclaimer: I'm

So my adidas shipping confirmation came through and it's showing size "10-" and I ordered a 10.5.

Same thing or do I have need to be concerned?

Anyone in South Jersey seeing any grey, creams or orange Ultra Boost colorways anywhere? Only seeing core blacks, black gradients & navys :/

Back
Top Bottom