ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I am happy with the one's I've gotten from HM

I really like the ones in my pic

I think H&M got some pretty good stretch denim. I also like Zara's denim.
Thanks...  The joggers and "FOG" pants I got from H&M was ok but there's something about the to part of the pants that throws me off...  it seems long but really not a drop crotch...  

Imma check Zara...  I like Zanerobe but havent found a denim shade that I like... 

Last edited:

Who sells/has the best stretch denim jeans?  
I like the way asos jeans fit, and the quality seems better than H&M. Plus, they have the easiest return policy. I tend to buy items in a couple different sizes if I'm not sure how they fit, and simply return what I don't need, free.

I like the way asos jeans fit, and the quality seems better than H&M. Plus, they have the easiest return policy. I tend to buy items in a couple different sizes if I'm not sure how they fit, and simply return what I don't need, free.
Thanks.  I'll look in to that as well... 

Thanks...  The joggers and "FOG" pants I got from H&M was ok but there's something about the to part of the pants that throws me off...  it seems long but really not a drop crotch...  

Imma check Zara...  I like Zanerobe but havent found a denim shade that I like... 
Yeah the FOG style pants are definitely long. I think that's for stacking purposes but I copped some biker denim from H&M and I've been pretty satisfied with the fit and stretch.

Who sells/has the best stretch denim jeans?  
Rag & Bone fit 1 denim is sick, fit 0 if you like that extra skinny ****.  5.5 inch leg opening so they sit nicely on top of UBs and no need to get em tapered em at a tailor. Don't worry about your foot getting stuck in there either cause the denim has a good amount of elastane in it.

Thanks.  I'll look in to that as well... 
Yeah I mess w/ Asos too, I always end up getting them tailored though, but I get pretty much all my pants tailored.

Last edited:

Yeah the FOG style pants are definitely long. I think that's for stacking purposes but I copped some biker denim from H&M and I've been pretty satisfied with the fit and stretch.
Yeah and Im not just talking about the actual length...  From waist to inseam is long but the style doesnt look like its drop crotch... lol 

Yeah and Im not just talking about the actual length...  From waist to inseam is long but the style doesnt look like its drop crotch... lol 
Yeah I've noticed that too and also doesn't have the flexibility of a drop crotch pant. Lol.

Rag & Bone fit 1 denim is sick, fit 0 if you like that extra skinny ****.  5.5 inch leg opening so they sit nicely on top of UBs and no need to get em tapered em at a tailor. Don't worry about your foot getting stuck in there either cause the denim has a good amount of elastane in it.
Looks like they have this at Nordstrom...  Makes it easier so I can try them on...  Thanks.

Been wearing Zara and H&M lately, slim fit but not the skinniest. Still tapered around the ankle.

Some pairs stretch out and wear out pretty fast, others are thicker material with good stretch and last. I usually only wear them in  black. Haven't found a dark denim washed I've liked. 

it's how high on the waist they sit. If you put them at your true waist, the crotch is normal and the length works out. For example I'm wearing their 30/32 in that pic.

so are yours slippery at all now ? I have too many injuries to be walking on skates lol.
on a dry surface they are not! i wouldn't know if they're slippery on a wet surface cuz it doesn't rain in CA lol. i was actually mopping the other day with my cream's and the continental sole was actually acting like a suction cup to the floor and that was a first lol

Last edited:

it's how high on the waist they sit. If you put them at your true waist, the crotch is normal and the length works out. For example I'm wearing their 30/32 in that pic.
Dont want to look like Im wearing high waist pants... 
roll.gif

Adidas techfit full length compression, with Adidas shorts over. That post yoga fit
How are the Adidas compression?  I only have UA that I got on a sale ($25 each) so I couldnt pass on that lol.  

To those who have tried the new triple whites : if I'm normally a size 11.5 in UBs, would a size 12 in triple white 2.0 be way too big? I have a guy who is willing to oop them to me.

Back
Top Bottom