ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if I wear an 8.5 in core blacks/wool greys/og whites, would I be able to fit a size 9 women's OG pair?

im looking for a 12.5 or 13
Get your own leads bro, I can make a 12.5 fit too
laugh.gif

Bought the 1.0s for $210 earlier this week from a local guy who only tried them on only to find out they were too small for him, while my 2.0s came in from ADC yesterday. Gotta look for some creams now.

I think the triple whites are pretty awesome. They look super clean on foot. The 2.0 has a more modern/refined look and slight grey stripe is a nice subtle detail. If I was "balling" I would buy 3-4 pairs and wear them constantly this summer. But I'm not and I have major OCD. It would drive me crazy trying to keep white soled shoes clean. I can envision myself wearing them 3/4 times and then hating myself for the purchase and throwing them on eBay.
I really hope a black 3m version releases or I can always rock the criminally underrated OG's. I like the grayish undertones. Just my opinion- not that it matters.

I think Adidas can do much better financially. They are making great money selling limited stock (of sneakers).They need to make it so basic colors of Ultra Boost, core blacks & triple whites are readily available-especially via there website (since they make a much higher profit selling them instead of a retailer). Sometime I feel like Adidas doesn't know how to handle the newly found success. They need to capitalize on the hype, raise production and keep coming with the occasional and rare collaboration to raise interest. They also need to branch out there app to other US cities. They defiantly haven't hit there full potential yet. But I imagine the biggest gains on there stocks have already happened. I don't understand why they keep pushing unpopular colors that inevitable won't sale when people are begging for restocks. There brand image is at all time high. But if they figure out how to capatlize on th boost and the Yezzy craze WATCH THE **** OUT. They should offer some basic sportswear with Kanye's branding and influence, and they can always opt to put the ultra boost on miAdidas and they would make a killing. They need to do something with James Harden why pay all that much money and not capitalize on it?

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest some good insoles / where I can get em for my Y-3 Pure boosts? I've never really used insoles before so tbh I have no idea where to begin haha

Can anyone suggest some good insoles / where I can get em for my Y-3 Pure boosts? I've never really used insoles before so tbh I have no idea where to begin haha
I heard Dr Scholls...  I have reused the insoles of my UBs for my NMDs but now, I actually like the NMDs without insole.  lol

Cant decide on which triple white. The first edition doesnt have primeknit all the way, but the 2.0 from this year has that silver streak which i dont care for. Plus i feel like in all the videos the white from last year matches the slightly off white boost color from last year.

Any thoughts from those who own one or the other or maybe both?

Ortholite and Innov-8 make a variety of performance insoles ranging from full support to just a couple of mm thick.  I haven't used them in my UBs but have with other running shoes.  You can find them on Amazon and other stores that sell shoes and running supplies.  

Last edited:
Cant decide on which triple white. The first edition doesnt have primeknit all the way, but the 2.0 from this year has that silver streak which i dont care for. Plus i feel like in all the videos the white from last year matches the slightly off white boost color from last year.

Any thoughts from those who own one or the other or maybe both?

Comes down to YOUR preference.

1.0 are creamier and have the black sole.
2.0 are whiter and have the silver streak.

bought core blacks, mystery greys, and triple whites in the span of three weeks.

told myself i'm done copping kicks for the rest of the year.... adidas quit releasing nice things please!! smh 
mean.gif
Don't even trip I bought Creams && Triple Whites in a span of 12 hours. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom