ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about wearing a UB to the Captain America premiere...  still yet to unds a pair.  Stuck on 350...

Last edited:
If anyone wants the OG Purple heel cap Ultra boost, they're available in some Champs sports. Just go to their shoe locator and type in your zip code. There's about 4-5 stores around my area that has them .

* they're in Women sizes tho! AGAIN WOMEN SIZES. Just tryna help out . Good luck !

Since Y3's run big 90% of the time i can see why, and mostly everone goes a full/half size down. It usually leaves enough room for a better fit with insoles.

What is the main reason one would use a drop in insole with boost? Arch support? 
Some insoles are custom moldable so that could be part of the reason, or if someone really wanted even more cushioning, the UB stock insoles aren't especially cushioned as is.

Can anyone suggest some good insoles / where I can get em for my Y-3 Pure boosts? I've never really used insoles before so tbh I have no idea where to begin haha
For boost shoes, you want insoles that are generally soft so you don't completely lose the boost feeling. I use spenco on my nmd's for better support and stability. You can also reuse your UB insoles.

Cant decide on which triple white. The first edition doesnt have primeknit all the way, but the 2.0 from this year has that silver streak which i dont care for. Plus i feel like in all the videos the white from last year matches the slightly off white boost color from last year.

Any thoughts from those who own one or the other or maybe both?
I own both, hands down I'll take the OG Whites anyday. Hell, I'm even returning my 2.0. The white almost has a blue/grey hue to it. I prefer the OG with the mixed in off white, goes really well with the boost since thats not really white either. 

See thats what i was thinking. that silver stripe is a deal breaker for me.
me personally, a lot of things were wrong IMO. The new gradient knit pattern, the grey  stripe, the shape, the fit, the blueish white color of the knit.. The only thing that is right on that model is the Continental soles which isn't even a deal breaker for me. I own more OG soles than Conti soles. 

me personally, a lot of things were wrong IMO. The new gradient knit pattern, the grey  stripe, the shape, the fit, the blueish white color of the knit.. The only thing that is right on that model is the Continental soles which isn't even a deal breaker for me. I own more OG soles than Conti soles. 
see i love the new knit pattern (it doesn't seem as see thru as the OGs) not sure about the fit because I've never owned UBs. Didn't know the Conti soles were that big of a deal...

see i love the new knit pattern (it doesn't seem as see thru as the OGs) not sure about the fit because I've never owned UBs. Didn't know the Conti soles were that big of a deal...

Dont let others fool you....theyre not :lol:

Are your UBs getting really dirty for your euro trip ? Planing on wearing my creams and pure boost 2.0s next time I go see my Fam in France

All depends what you do while there. I only bought my 3M's and a pair of Chelsea boots (10 days, Barcelona - Milan - cinque terre coastline - Rome). I ended up walking MILES in my 3M's with no show socks and did the cinque terre hike in them.

Haven't washed yet, which I need to do, but they're so form fitting now it's amazing. Definitely dusty from the hike, but that wipes off. Less bounce compared to my other UB from all the hours of constant wear but still fine. Only issue was the knit, wearing them and sweating in them daily and not getting a chance to fully air out or dry.. Either way - perfect travel/exploring/walking shoes and reassured my love for the primeknit/boost combo

Champs Times Square NYC has ultra boost in all black including toe (not triple black). No phone orders though. Need that size 12. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Just bought the Solebox Ultra boost for 585. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom