ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pic isn't as vignetted to hell and the material under the heel cup still looks grayish.

Compared to the men's stock pic of the previous release gradient.

I'm not putting it past the HB pics to be overly filtered. But if this recent triple white 2.0 confusion from the blogs (prior to dropping) is any indicator, we won't really know until more concrete info is out I guess.
They def look grey at the back. Also, the tongue is PK (or a different mesh) and the white pair has the standard mesh for the tongue. 

did XX finally restock? It says "out of stock" instead of "expected by" now. My page monitor never even went off

Last edited:
did Holabirds finally restock? It says "out of stock" instead of "expected by" now. My page monitor never even went off

Nope, I never got an email update and my page monitor never went off. They either ended up selling them out in store, they were bd'd, or they're getting them in at a later date. They moved the date up from 5/26 to 5/6 already.

Nope, I never got an email update and my page monitor never went off. They either ended up selling them out in store, they were bd'd, or they're getting them in at a later date. They moved the date up from 5/26 to 5/6 already.

I wonder if they really did restock though. Could be a huge indication if we should expect more this week

Now all the lurkers will be on hola [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Yeah it's def a concept, it was posted in here a while back, guy who made it did a bunch of other mock ups

What were we expecting to drop from Holabirds?
Now all the lurkers will be on hola [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]
Either it was an error, or bots ate it up, but 3Ms were supposed to drop. All sizes are out of stock now. 

Either it was an error, or bots ate it up, but 3Ms were supposed to drop. All sizes are out of stock now. 
I've been a step a head.  They have not dropped, nor will they.  I've been speaking with someone at HB for the past week.   Kind of pissed about it still. 

Back
Top Bottom