ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,noob here. Need some help regarding triple white ultra boost that are practically new.

Unfortunately there are 2 pink paint stain marks, which I'm going to need advice cleaning, one is on the heel and the other on the side

Question is, he is willing to sell these for $80, are these worth it knowing that I might not be able to remove the stains

1zwyko3.png

2h54e4z.png

80 bucks over some pink stains??? that's an insta-cop. who the hell is gonna look at your shoes when walking by and notice that pink mark?

and if they do happen to have microscopic vision, who's gonna call you out on that?

Those look a little suspect though.  (Boost material looks a little too similar on both pairs, and if you peek inside the shoes, looks like it might have the boost textured insoles that some fakes have)

Last edited:

Those look a little suspect though.  (Boost material looks a little too similar on both pairs, and if you peek inside the shoes, looks like it might have the boost textured insoles that some fakes have)
You beat me too it.  The boost is clearly stamped and if you look closely you can see the two shoes are mirror images in the pattern.  Steer clear of this dude.

For sure. The boost looks like a mirror image on each shoe.

resellers definitely won haha 

i was talking to a reseller willing to let a size 10 go for 575 if anyone wants to be referred.

I guess this is the type of shoe  those resellers hope to live for. Guess all the other pairs just sitting in a closet waiting to be resold for $500+
575 for a size 10 Solebox isn't all that bad right now.  I mean, 575 for any shoe is ridiculous, but considering the market and being one of the popular sizes, it's good.  Especially if the original receipt is included.

Also taking into account what happened with the prices of Hypebeasts and recently the SNS's, the Solebox seem to be a good investment right now.

Last edited:
Late, but going to echo the rest on the whites. Boost look way too similar and the texture is off.
The stitching right after the cage looks to be aligned well though.
Them fakes are getting really close now. It's almost buying on apps like goat and retail stores is the way to go now for UBs.

The whites are definitely fakes. If they were legit it still would've been a no brainer for that price, it could've been removed.

Last edited:
Not a bad hustle though... A little slight of hand gets people looking at the marks/stains and thinking about the cheap price instead of the bigger picture. Smart.

If I still wanted to cop them as beaters, I'd let them know that I was aware of what they were actually selling & offer a more reasonable price for what you're actually purchasing. If they don't take the offer, well, money saved.

If I still wanted to cop them as beaters, I'd let them know that I was aware of what they were actually selling & offer a more reasonable price for what you're actually purchasing. If they don't take the offer, well, money saved.
why cop fakes as beaters when you can pick up a VNDS pair for a little more? It may not be a desirable color but they would be legit. I've picked up several VNDS UBs between $100 and $120.

Back
Top Bottom