ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not bad.....................but also not great :rolleyes[/quote]yeah easy pass for no doubt but not bad. Tbh I don't like the materials on gradient ubs and also find them less comfy

I like me some python customs when executed right even though they're played out at this point but wow those are so awful. Dude is doing way too much with the python in his jeans too.

Jo-ann fabrics musta had a nice deal on python print :smokin :lol:

When are us EU peeps going to blessed with some dope colorways smh :smh:
I'm in the same boat, never miss leg day, haven't bought a pair of expensive slim fit jeans in years.

I usually wear Kith Mercer 3s but they aren't exactly cheap pants. You can make the leg bottom as wide as a straight leg pant or narrow like a jogger. Twill and stretchy. At 130, not cheap.

Killion "Trackers" might also work (when they are in stock). 54 bucks, zipped leg opening, stretch twill jogger like pants. Own a few pairs and they fit great and are comfortable around the waist/thigh areas. Just have to see when they are in stock via Twitter/IG.

HM jeans, I've been able to get away with sizing up the slim low jeans just fine. Just make sure the jeans have elasticity in them. Those HM Fear of God pants, I've been able to wear them sized up as well. Tried to wear a size 34 and it was like wearing tights, 36 was fine.

Don't worry about length either. You can stack em.
Got a link on those HM Fear of God pants?

In store comparison..
 I walked past core black 1.0 a bunch of times... never considered it.  Still hate the white 2.0's too...  

But last night I doubled up on the cb 2.0 instantly.  Pics earlier in the thread.

Gradient 1.0 should not even be a part of the conversation...

Last edited:
is that a blue between outter edges and inner toe box?
mystery greys on left?
[/quote]mstbe like a blueish grey but I'm a bit color blind so not sure. And those weren't mystery greys

Yo guys, can someboy please make a in depth tutorial how to clean the BOOST SOLE only the boost sole. Can somebody experiment what works and what not? Whe have like 2300 pages of people buying this boost ****, but to keep them clean is maybe more important xD I am always overly concering about my shoes, but that yellowing guys... Impossible to clean:S when its yellow it's stays yellow.

Yo guys, can someboy please make a in depth tutorial how to clean the BOOST SOLE only the boost sole. Can somebody experiment what works and what not? Whe have like 2300 pages of people buying this boost ****, but to keep them clean is maybe more important xD I am always overly concering about my shoes, but that yellowing guys... Impossible to clean:S when its yellow it's stays yellow.
none of mine have yellowed but the best thing to do is to clean after every time or other time you wear them. i use jason markk and clean the hell out of the sole with the premium and they look very white. prevent dirt build up.

I had like a week where i didn't get updates and the email said they shipped. All they did was make a label. There are people on twitter that said the got shirts after they cancelled.
I know its BS bro.

I ordered 2. My wife got hers last thursday.

Im sitting here trying to be patient but inside im pretty heated.

none of mine have yellowed but the best thing to do is to clean after every time or other time you wear them. i use jason markk and clean the hell out of the sole with the premium and they look very white. prevent dirt build up.
Yup that's the only solution, I don't have it on my UB's, but I have some yellowing on the heel part of my pure boost. It's almost impossible to wear those shoes without taking the risk yellowing that sole. So I still hope it can be reduced to a bar minimum. One day I used a cotton swab and some nail polish remover with a mixture of some water. I worked with some small deep stains but the problem is that it will burn the sole, so you can't use it for larger area's :S

Back
Top Bottom