ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yup that's the only solution, I don't have it on my UB's, but I have some yellowing on the heel part of my pure boost. It's almost impossible to wear those shoes without taking the risk yellowing that sole. So I still hope it can be reduced to a bar minimum. One day I used a cotton swab and some nail polish remover with a mixture of some water. I worked with some small deep stains but the problem is that it will burn the sole, so you can't use it for larger area's :S
oh yeah i take it back. my pure boost's are nasty. i think its cause of that curved bottom of the outsole so the dirt just creeps up. also the ultra boost has a top finish i believe that makes it easier to clean. going to have to dye/paint the midsole white again lol.

Last edited:
a dark gradient is the perfect sportswear color, all the passes surprise me!

IMO much more wearable than whites or creams...maybe I'm just emo and wear too many dark colors

Last edited:
Agree

IMO much more wearable than whites or creams...maybe I'm just emo and wear too many dark colors
Agreed.  This was the perfect dark beater to get me out of my Pirate Black 350... racking up too many miles in the name of max versatility / max comfort. 

i think its more due to the fact that most people own the original core blacks

i think i read a few pages back but did someone mention that Saints UB pairs might be fake? Someone posted pics on a FB group and comments are split 50/50 fake or real.

i think i read a few pages back but did someone mention that Saints UB pairs might be fake? Someone posted pics on a FB group and comments are split 50/50 fake or real.
If I remember correctly people were split here as well.

Still happy to pass on every gradient colorway I've seen so far. They look good on side profile shots. But that knit pattern on the top of the toebox is too ******* wack!

So happy this didn't happen...  
Adidas will play with ya feelings and add gradient on the TB [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Wouldn't mind one bit, preferred. Just like core black 2.0... would be almost invisible...  You'd get the improved toebox lockdown without the gradient look.

Back
Top Bottom