ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron 8 South Beaches look horrible 
mean.gif

If you're trading for value, then sure that trade is probably worth it. If trading to rock, I wouldn't do it. But that's just me. I love the UBs too much. 

Nds 3ms and DS triple white 2.0 for south beach lebron 8 9/10 condition ?

Who wins in this trade?
Value wise south beach wins. Plus maybe you can get more shoes when you sell lebrons to someone who wants it. But personally ill stick with UBs.

So i was looking at my TW 2.0's in the sun the other day day in the inside gradient part, i see an off white color? i went to work and noticed it on another pair too.

Definitely in the minority but that tongue kills it for me. Really dislike how the upper folds back on itself before becoming part of the tongue wish it was more like the Ultra tongue in that respect.
Initially I was thrown off at first by that but it's interesting how different the shoe feels when tied and when loose because of the fold. Unlike the 350 which felt pretty similiar when tied or loose.

For that reason I tie it when I'm out the door. 

I can't stop eyeing these. Is it worth $250 AUD ($180 USD) shipped from eBay (DS). And are there replicas of these that I should be careful of? And are these GR?

Not seen any reps of these but i might be wrong. Yeah they were a GR. Have you tried HAL, Upthere Store or Laced in Oz? They may still have your size in stock?
Came across a Taobao listing (pretty much where most replicas come from) which came to $150 AUD  which is a bit suss, the eBay seller  did not list any high quality images of their actual shoe and the ones he had didn't have clear nipples (were retail esque photos). All three of these stores are sold out online.

LC this listing? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Adidas-E...332616?hash=item3d192c3508:g:ETwAAOSwQjNW-Lv6

LC this boost?

Last edited:
You could probably just do a custom on your black/grey gradients by tinting the grey a little bit and end up getting something similar to the core black v2s, maybe even better.

Back
Top Bottom