ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so does finishline have TW 2.0 pairs strictly for macy's inventory? cus on the checkout it says that it ships directly from vendor (finishline) but finishline already sold out online.

alot of sizes for TW 2.0 are still available on macy's

so does finishline have TW 2.0 pairs strictly for macy's inventory? cus on the checkout it says that it ships directly from vendor (finishline) but finishline already sold out online.

Yeah, I imagine so. All of the shoe websites sold out within an hour of the release I recall on Thursday. Strange that Macy's (FinishLine) restocked before most of the others. Most Bay Area FTL, Champs and FA locations didn't even get the Triple White UB either and the SF locations all sold out. 

Anyone know someone who would do custom design on a Triple White UB? Thinking of it since I doubled up. 

Last edited:
I'm new to boosts. Can anyone tell me the chances of a restock for the grey pair? Just need to know if I should wait or pay resale..

I am fearing that a lot of those who have bought from Macys in the last few hours will get canceled.  No way they still have stock of good sizes 6 hours after SL and some others blew it up on Twitter.  I finally got a pair in my size, but I am not getting my hopes up that they will actually ship. 
ohwell.gif

Not seen any reps of these but i might be wrong. Yeah they were a GR. Have you tried HAL, Upthere Store or Laced in Oz? They may still have your size in stock?

Just got a pair off of ebay for 110.00 since they were last size 12.

And.... Macy's put the all white Ultras up again. Just got a 12. 101.60!!!! Thank god for plenti points.

I am fearing that a lot of those who have bought from Macys in the last few hours will get canceled.  No way they still have stock of good sizes 6 hours after SL and some others blew it up on Twitter.  I finally got a pair in my size, but I am not getting my hopes up that they will actually ship.  :\

its via finishline, and we all know how good their inventory system is :lol:

I am fearing that a lot of those who have bought from Macys in the last few hours will get canceled.  No way they still have stock of good sizes 6 hours after SL and some others blew it up on Twitter.  I finally got a pair in my size, but I am not getting my hopes up that they will actually ship.  :\

They updated. The sizes are few and far now

i'll take one pair of those Tiffs please. The gradient pattern really isnt THAT bad.... when its not multiple different colors like some pairs

Last edited:
MG's for the day. So glad I got these for retail + shipping to Sweden which meant they ended up at the exactly same amount that UB's retail for here. Almost forgot I had these in the back of the closet lol. View media item 2031664

Back
Top Bottom