ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These should have dropped instead. Mad I passed when pakho had them.
You sure he doesn't still have pairs left? Last I checked he did. He priced them so high they didn't fly like the olives and burgs he was selling.

He was asking $380 though...

Regardless yeah I agree, the white soled og white samples are really really nice, one of my grails for sure, but I couldn't bring myself to drop $380 on them. I almost traded him the OG NMDs for them too which I'm really glad I didn't do.

Last edited:

You sure he doesn't still have pairs left? Last I checked he did. He priced them so high they didn't fly like the olives and burgs he was selling.

He was asking $380 though...
He was willing to sell them to me for $280, since i bought from him before. He sold out in my size.

Last edited:
i didn't ask for authentic; i asked for "similar." plus, i was asking for a fellow NT member and your comment did not help at all. i found it patronizing.

Blah blah blah. I wasn't patronizing you, or him, merely stating a simple solution to the lace problem.

I, personally, love the UB model so the Core Black's 1.0 was a must for me - as I am sure your fellow NT member would. Like I said, the laces are a nice bonus for a future lace swap.

Blah blah blah. I wasn't patronizing you, or him, merely stating a simple solution to the lace problem.

I, personally, love the UB model so the Core Black's 1.0 was a must for me - as I am sure your fellow NT member would. Like I said, the laces are a nice bonus for a future lace swap.
i see that you still haven't gotten off of your high horse.

thank you for your valuable contribution. it is duly noted.

But who is looking at the bottom of your shoes? It's the effect the white sole has on the side profile that I like.

Also, we already have an all white UB w/ the black outsole so it's nice to have an alternative, even if the gradient pattern ruins them for me.

Im not disagreeing with you that its a welcomed addition to the UB stable, in fact, its looks pretty dope. And your right, no one really scopes the bottom of my shoes, but, for some reason, my white soled/profiled shoes always end up looking much dirtier than the reverse.

Im not disagreeing with you that its a welcomed addition to the UB stable, in fact, its looks pretty dope. And your right, no one really scopes the bottom of my shoes, but, for some reason, my white soled/profiled shoes always end up looking much dirtier than the reverse.
Well a problem that a white sole will have if they did that with 1.0 knit is the shoe will look more cream than true white. You'll end up with 3 tones of white.

It was a great concept with the 2.0s but the knit on the 2.0s ended up being more white than the boost midsole.

Well a problem that a white sole will have if they did that with 1.0 knit is the shoe will look more cream than true white. You'll end up with 3 tones of white.

It was a great concept with the 2.0s but the knit on the 2.0s ended up being more white than the boost midsole.

I can see where your going with that idea, makes sense.

The white soled 1.0's were released in limited numbers though, right? Or were those only samples?

I can see where your going with that idea, makes sense.

The white soled 1.0's were released in limited numbers though, right? Or were those only samples?
I believe they were only samples. Didn't make it to US that I am aware of.

Heads up. UPS just delivered my return of white 2.0 sz10 and sz12 today. If anyone is those sizes. Keep that tab up in the coming few days.

The white soled samples that popped up a little while look amazing though and they use the exact same upper as the og whites.

Did you keep a 9.5 for yourself? Or passed on the 2.0 entirely?
I had them in cart twice, once in ADC release and FNL release but passed. copped an additional pair on RevUP so went with the 1.0. I think the off-white knit was done on purpose to offset the boost color. Boost midsole isn't a true white.

The white soled samples that popped up a little while look amazing though and they use the exact same upper as the og whites.
Yea in pics they looked super dope but a few wears outdoors, you got yourself a pair of Creams
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea in pics they looked super dope but a few wears outdoors, you got yourself a pair of Creams
laugh.gif

Haha, I guess. Although my "beater" og whites still look really clean on the upper, almost brand new, it's just the boost midsole that's lost it's luster. That wouldn't be any different on any other UBs at this point though.

TWs 1.0 came in from that ebay seller winnsports already

So happy to have in my size. The 8.5 i had orignally was unbearable.

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr 
eek.gif

Now just waiting on my og purps to come in and i can post a respectable boost collection pic lol

Last edited:
You wen

View media item 2033793

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr :wow:

Now just waiting on my og purps to come in and i can post a respectable boost collection pic lol

You went a .5 size up to a 9?

Haha, I guess. Although my "beater" og whites still look really clean on the upper, almost brand new, it's just the boost midsole that's lost it's luster. That wouldn't be any different on any other UBs at this point though.
True. some of my beater UBs that probably have >30 miles of wear are starting to lose their "bounce" but it's difficult to truly tell since 99.9% of my rotation are Boost related products. If I wear one of my gazelles for a week straight, then put on my >30mi UB beaters, they'll still probably feel super comfy.

Oh well, got the solar red 2.0s (probably 3.0 if you count the 1st red gradients) to add to rotation. Boosts will be well preserved.

Sometimes I feel like Mr. Rogers wearing 2-3 different UBs a day.

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr 
eek.gif

White 1.0s cannot be TW;s my man..

TW refers to the all white sole..

Or you could just let people click the link I posted without all the affiliate BS attached to the end so SL doesn't get paid whenever people cop using their link...
Many of the notable releases like this one are excluded from commissions so they aren't getting anything from it even if people use their links. 

Many of the notable releases like this one are excluded from commissions so they aren't getting anything from it even if people use their links. 
I appreciate that they take the time that I don't have to research releases, but I don't appreciate them leeching off this forum and not giving credit to those where credit is due.

If the dude maybe had his account on private and catered to those their with a come-up on commission links, then I wouldn't be too mad at blown up releases.

You wen

eek.gif

You went a .5 size up to a 9?
Nah these are 9.5. 

I assumed all adidas boost sizing was like the yeezy 350. So I thought a 8.5 in the UBs thinking it would work 
sick.gif

Ending up shelving them bc my toes were dying lol.

I didnt want to buy them again bc I got the 8.5 with a 30% discount on adc. But now with these 2.0s looking buns, I had to settle and retail was fine enough.

Pretty much broke even selling the 8.5 at 175 and buying these at 209 or what it was

Back
Top Bottom