ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll never understand all white shoes = nursing and all black shoes = bus driver. It was always the TYPE of shoe that makes me think a certain style like that, not colorway :lol:

finna stunt in my nursing shoes....dgaf even though i'm not a nurse 
nerd.gif

i'll never understand all white shoes = nursing and all black shoes = bus driver. It was always the TYPE of shoe that makes me think a certain style like that, not colorway
laugh.gif
Completely agree. These gradients though... What can I say about these shoes that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They look bombed out and depleted.

In all seriousness, I wonder how different the reaction would have been if these newer pairs, the red ones for example, had been the first gradients released. Think staring at those weather maps for months may have ****** with people's rods and cones. 

Didn't see this posted: 

Not sure if those are just samples or not, but if those aren't then the triple blacks will be gradient with a glossy heel cup also 
laugh.gif

Those are just samples, in a previous post he specifically said they were not the pair that's releasing.

adidas has already started seeding out pairs of the triple blacks w/ og knit pattern as we've seen them.

Yessir, surprisingly i checked randomly and there was one size.. copped asap . I have em for sale since I can't find a trade for my size.

Completely agree. These gradients though... What can I say about these shoes that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? They look bombed out and depleted.

In all seriousness, I wonder how different the reaction would have been if these newer pairs, the red ones for example, had been the first gradients released. Think staring at those weather maps for months may have ****** with people's rods and cones. 

:rofl: i've liked the tonal gradients

Too much going on...giving me a headache. :stoneface:

View media item 2033884

pure x yeezy boost NMD?

Last edited:
Shoutout to @boostd for the creams!
Glad to see people are helping each other cop.

I've seen this happen a handful of times which is great.

I think we are underestimating the amount of lurk that goes on in this thread.

Anybody get shipping confirmation on those 3Ms from shoe palace last week?
I got cancelled. First they told me it was back ordered, then they officially cancelled it; got my refund today. I pretty much expected it to be cancelled once it didn't ship within 24 hours.

If anyone's interested, some stuff popped up locally

size 11 & 12 creams for $230
size 12 white 1.0 for $200

Back
Top Bottom