ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to find someone to trade me 3m's for my creams. Is that a fair trade these days?

Welcome.

That's right: Adidas Women's US 11 = Men's 10, whereas Nike Women's US 11 = Men's 9.5.

Adidas specifies Women's as B width, but consensus on here is that width is similar to (if not the same as) Men's.
Awesome, the width is really all I was curious about. Sometimes it's nice having small feet 
nthat.gif

Just double up'd on cb 1.0. at a decent price. I don't have to walk around on eggshells anymore thinking I'm going to ruin my only pair.

Yeah I saw that chart, I'm just wondering if people find it to be true. I was about to order a pair 1.5 up until I saw that.
like others have said, its true. i got a pair that is 1.5 up and its a little too big, still manageable but the site is right, 1 up is what you want.

Saw this on IG. I'm not a fan of de-caging, but the way these laces are tied is pretty cool looking

I think uncaged is dope but it definitely has to be the right color way and laced properly. That works perfect. If you follow the yeezy style lace it works well too. People don't get that you have to go in and back up before you cross over, then they get that ugly 90s skate shoe look.

Last edited:
I think uncaged is dope but it definitely has to be the right color way and laced properly. That works perfect. If you follow the yeezy style lace it works well too. People don't get that you have to go in and back up before you cross over, then they get that ugly 90s skate shoe look.
Hated those Kostons, such a disappointing follow up to these

Nothing was better then the OG 1. Supposedly Lakai was supposed to make a reissue of it before he left the team abruptly.
Yeah people loved the 1s but I never liked them for some reason, too round or something. The Koston 2s were probly my favorite skate shoe from the 90s, followed by the Muskas. eS was killing it in the late 90s haha.

i need Burgundy's to finalize what i want. $350 impossible? I never seen any. When i do, someone wants $1000 or something ridiculous like that.

I've been on the hunt too, I can hardly find any in my size. At this point I was thinking I would go to $400 if I found them, but I cant. I really wish I trusted Pahko at first :lol:

is $300 too much to pay for DS OG Black & Purple UBs? I know they're getting harder and harder to find.

What size? I wouldn't pay over $250 for them and thats even pushin it if I really wanted them. They pop up here and there, i'd wait it out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom